Beneva Lakes Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center Assisted Living

Reviews of Beneva Lakes Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center | Assisted Living

3.4

July 25, 2013

By Greg5

Emeritus at Beneva Park was recommended by the rehab place that my mother was in right now. We chose it because it's on the same major road that I live plus it's not very far from her doctor's office and we are moving in next Friday. Her room is about a size of a motel room. I haven't tried the food when I visited there, but the menu looks pretty decent.

June 27, 2011

By babs

My mother stayed there. She got no help. I had to be there all day,every day to see that she was fed and got her medicines. One night she seemed"comatose" so they di nothing-no call to me or 911. The next morning she was gone. I blame them.

Photos of Beneva Lakes Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Features of Beneva Lakes Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

About Beneva Lakes Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

We welcome you to Lamplight of Sarasota, a lovely senior community set on several acres of lush vegetation and woods, a short distance from the heart of downtown Sarasota. Centrally located to airports, other health care providers, hospitals, shopping and restaurants, residents and their families can easily enjoy what Sarasota has to offer.Lamplight of Sarasota is dedicated to providing superior care at affordable pricing. We can help you identify possible resources that may be appropriate for your situation such as veteran benefits or private long term care insurance.

Amenities and Services:

• 3 dietician-planned meals served daily including snacks
  • 24-hour security and staffing
  • Daily activities, group outings and special events
  • Weekly light housekeeping and laundry
  • Large community rooms
  • Emergency call systems
  • Modern fire detection systems
  • Assistance with medical appointments and transportation
  • Wi Fi and Resident Computer
  • On Site Physical Therapy and Resident Gym
  • Pet Friendly/Resident Therapy Dog

The sense of community is all around you when you become part of the Lamplight family. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, we offer unlimited opportunities for you to get to know other residents and us.

Lamplight of Sarasota has a wonderful activities program with daily mental and social engagements as well as outings into the local community. Further detail on our activities program can be viewed here.

Map of Beneva Lakes Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center