Lamplight of Sarasota

743 S Beneva Rd, Sarasota, FL, 34232

Reviews of Lamplight of Sarasota

Caring70773950 October 11, 2013

We moved my friend to Emeritus. The facility was quite satisfactory. It was clean. The rooms were nice and large. It's more than enough room for a double bed. It has a huge dresser, a flat screen TV, and chairs for the visitors. It was freshly painted, carpeted with a new air condition system. The staff seemed nice, and professional. They also seemed they have enough people to do the job.

Caring72379550 October 09, 2013

I like Emeritus better than the others. It was clean and the room that my mother got was repainted and carpeted before she moved in to it. They have a friendly staff and I like the people. They had puzzles and a lot of activities going on.

Barbara67828350 August 22, 2013

Emeritus at Beneva Park was nice and she enjoyed being there. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were not really big but it was adequate for one person. I tried the food once and it was tasty. I was not aware of all the activities they had but I knew she played bingo and went to happy hour every Friday.

Greg5 July 25, 2013

Emeritus at Beneva Park was recommended by the rehab place that my mother was in right now. We chose it because it's on the same major road that I live plus it's not very far from her doctor's office and we are moving in next Friday. Her room is about a size of a motel room. I haven't tried the food when I visited there, but the menu looks pretty decent.

babs June 27, 2011

My mother stayed there. She got no help. I had to be there all day,every day to see that she was fed and got her medicines. One night she seemed"comatose" so they di nothing-no call to me or 911. The next morning she was gone. I blame them.

About Lamplight of Sarasota

Lamplight of Sarasota is an assisted living facility in Sarasota, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lamplight of Sarasota for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lamplight of Sarasota

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 6563