Brookdale Sarasota Midtown

2186 Bahia Vista St, Sarasota, FL, 34239

Reviews of Brookdale Sarasota Midtown

October 30, 2013

Bahia Oaks Lodge was cramped. I saw a number of patients just sitting around looking listless. They did not look happy whatsoever. Overall, it gave me a bad impression.

September 27, 2013

By Larry19

We went to Bahia Oaks Lodge and it was okay, but the people seemed to congregate right at the front door where you go in, so you walk in and there was like 30 people around there. The rooms are comfortable. The staff seemed friendly and everything was fine, but it was a three-floor facility.

July 25, 2013

By Greg5

Bahia Oaks was actually very good place. It's high end. They didn't have any availability when I visited the place.

April 30, 2013

By caring52111

My parents-in-law are now at the Bahia Oaks Lodge. It's one of the places you've recommended and we chose it because it fits our needs. My husband had a taste of their food and he said that it was good.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

After only visiting the facility for just an hour, I could tell that this was one of the most equipped I had seen. They had dressing assistance as well as bathing and nursing. The facility cared for religious needs, and personal activities to keep the occupants happy and enjoying their stay. With social activities, personal care, and assisted residential care, I was happy. I am considering sending my grandmother here, and she was most excited. We will definitely be giving this facility a second viewing after it made a great first impression. If you are living in the Sarasota area, I highly recommend taking a look at this facility.

About Brookdale Sarasota Midtown

Brookdale Sarasota Midtown provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Sarasota Midtown