Brookdale Sarasota Central

4540 Bee Ridge Road, Sarasota, FL, 34233

Reviews of Brookdale Sarasota Central

Patricia112228150 August 27, 2015

Brookdale Sarasota Central (Formerly Waterside Retirement Estates) had been redone. All the public areas were fresh, clean, and very nice. The food was good. I thought the apartment I saw was a bit small, and it seemed old. I think the units have to be updated.

Caring103928950 April 07, 2015

I didn't like Brookdale Sarasota Central at all. I didn't get a good feel for it. The people were nice. They were very thorough in their explanation. I did not particularly care for the atmosphere. The garden out there was not kept up very well. I wouldn't put my father there.

We apologize that your visit to our community did not meet your expectations. We want to thank you for taking the time to visit and for providing feedback. Please be assured it will be reviewed and used to better serve our residents and their families in the future.

Kurt2 November 22, 2013

My mother is a resident of Waterside for 2 months now. Everything has been great. She is in the assisted living area, in her own apartment, with a large bedroom and closets. The staff is caring and attentive. They have numerous activities in their calendar too. It's an old building and slightly outdate but still a clean and nice facility.

Greg5 July 25, 2013

The maintenance guy gave me the tour when I visited Waterside Retirement Estates. They only had one unit available and it was really far away.

Carmenca June 12, 2013

I liked Waterside Retirement Estates. It's a better place than the other ones. It's cleaner, bigger and a little better. It's both an assisted and independent living facility. The reason we visited this place is because my husband needed it because he just had a stroke. The rooms are small.

liesje August 13, 2011

Waterside has both Assisted living and Independent living. Assisted living is primarily on the third floor. Assistance is readily offered at the staff's convenience, but no one is posted where they can be hailed. The apartments are kept relatively clean. But refrigerators are not cleaned inside. Medications are dispensed as needed. Activitiesare available for those motivated to attend. Meals areattractively served and varied.

From Brookdale Sarasota Central

Brookdale Sarasota Central provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Sarasota Central

• Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra Cottages, Villas And Garden Apartments

• Dining Extra Continental Breakfast And Snacks

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence, Security Camera System On The Parking Lot And Grounds

• Technology Extra Emergency Call System

• Nurse On Staff Yes
  • Pharma

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra Computer Class, Partner With Local Opera, Theatre And Cultural Outings

• Home Sale Assistance