Reviews of Aviva | ASSISTED LIVING
commercesd April 25, 2012
I visited this facility
We were delighted to visit the Anchin Pavilion in the area while in the vicinity - checking out assisted living facilities in the area for my friend's mother.
Our tour of the outside grounds was lovely; there were flowers and shrubs everywhere, with nice seating areas. The staff was very friendly and all seemed to really like their jobs.
The main living areas were fresh, clean and sunny with a contemporary, yet homey décor.
The staff seemed to go out of their way to suggest stimulating things to do - from gardening, to reading, playing games and outings in the community.
The variety of activities offered was impressive. Just about any hobby you might have can be accommodated - and more.
The rooms we viewed were all very clean, well-kept and inviting - kind of resembling what you might find at a quaint motel, but more personal.
The lunch while there looked really delicious. The menus had a lot of options with healthy foods. They also take special requests. Snacks are offered frequently and whenever requested.
The exercise room was large and had a variety of options to choose from with nice equipment and daily classes.
Overall, this was a really well-designed facility that looked like a great place for seniors to live, with everything then need.
What Makes Us Special
Fanny Green Memory Care, in Anchin Pavilion, offers a secure, home-like setting with amenities that meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of a loved one diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or cognitive dysfunction. The Multisensory Room adds sensory therapies. Our high ratio of staff to residents assures the respectful personal attention our residents require and deserve.
Features of Aviva
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric care
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: Shared living
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Hiking trails
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- We charge an entry fee
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $2,253/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $4,251/month
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 55
- Minimum age: 6:1
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- Affiliations extra: Jewish
- State License(s): 8951
Location of Aviva
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities