Ashton Place

4151 Ashton Road, Sarasota, FL, 34233

Reviews of Ashton Place

TheLillys February 15, 2016

When my husband first came to Ashton Place he was despondent, and not eating, and sleeping most of his days away. However within just a few days all of that quickly changed due to the compassion and caring attention of both Paul F. and all of Ashton Place’s staff who continue to make him feel very comfortable. And truly this has been an answer to our family’s prayers. So quite sincerely our family highly recommends Ashton Place assisted living and we hope to be able to encourage you to stop-by sometime soon to see for yourself.

Eda1 February 28, 2014

My husband stayed at Ashton Place for 18 months. He had a private room, which was spacious enough with one bedroom and one bathroom. The food was also very nice. When he was there, he was active. He used to play bingo and cards. Physically, my husband was a large man and to take care of him took at least a couple of people. When he first ended up there, they had a lot of men on staff who were able to handle him. Later as time passed, these men left and the new help were females and I thought they handled him very well. However, it was too difficult for them to handle 350 lb. man. Although most of the people there were very nice and cooperative, I was sorry that the owner asked me to find a different place because his main concern was, "Your husband is getting too difficult to handle. I am afraid that one of my staff may get hurt just handling your husband. You should find a different place for him". I understood why he said that.

Caring4580 July 12, 2013

My friend has moved in to Ashton Place and she is quite happy there. It is a beautiful place. She has a private room with a window overlooking a little pond. She is very happy about that. The staff is really nice and helpful to her. They do all kinds of things for her. I think she is in good hands. I don't think there is too much going on in there. There are a few people that are mentally in a good state as she is. I think from what she said that a lot of people are kind of "out of it", so there is nothing too much of a company to do things with.

From Ashton Place

Opened in 1996, Ashton Place is committed to providing the areas most comprehensive level of assistance and care in a bright, cheery, nurturing and homelike environment.

Within Sarasota, we are the only ALF where the owner/administrator is also a licensed nurse. This is in addition to employing other licensed nurses. We are one of three privately owned, purpose built ALFs.

This expertise combined with our stable ownerships' fifteen years of experience ensures that your loved one receives a level of care and comfort unrivaled within our area.

Our staff is equally remarkable. We've assembled a group of bright, industrious, warmhearted people to care for our residents. We value potential over experience when hiring and you'll quickly notice that they are cut above the norm.

In every aspect of what we do, nursing, personal care, dietary, activities, maintenance and building design, you'll find excellence abounds.

Here are some of the wonderful services we offer:

• Assistance with bathing, dressing, transfers, ambulation and dining
  • Customized care plans to support daily living
  • requirements
  • Licensed nurses on staff
  • Personal care attendants available 24-7
  • In-room emergency call system
  • Medication management
  • Access to rehab services
  • Transportation to medical appointments
  • Delicious meals daily including special diets-Independent and assisted dining rooms available
  • Private and shared suites
  • Basic cable and free Wi-fi
  • Laundry service
  • Pets welcome
  • Religious services
  • Indoor atrium-outdoor patio-bright environment
  • Variety of exercise activities
  • Daily restorative walking program- The AP Walking Club

STAR STAFF - We’ve assembled a diverse group of kind, intelligent, warm-hearted people. We work well together as a team, and we all have special individual abilities.

Features of Ashton Place

• Minimum Rate $2800/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost $3200/month
  • Fee Structure Extra Pets Are On A Case By Case Basis Rent Is All Inclusive But Based On Care Costs 50% Of First Months Rent Is The Entry Fee

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites