Vintage Senior Living at Brush Creek - Santa Rosa

4225 Wayvern Drive, Santa Rosa, CA, 95409

Reviews of Vintage Senior Living at Brush Creek - Santa Rosa

Stephanie20 December 30, 2013

Vintage Senior Living is a very nice facility. The only thing that I didn’t like about this place is that their ceiling. I'm slightly claustrophobic and for some reason the place made me feel a little claustrophobic because they were low. It's two-story building with a living on the second floor and the dining room and library on the first floor. It's very nice. They have big areas where you can take the dog for walks and I really like that because I have a dog. The dining area was very clean. I had lunch there and the food was bland. I think the food didn’t have the flavor that they should have because they haven’t been cooked with the right ingredients. The food isn’t really the way that I would like it.

Caring Daughter24 November 28, 2013

Absolutely beautiful large facility centrally located in town. One of the cleanest and nicely furnished facility we toured. Many activities, level walking trails available to residents, attentive staff, very pleasant. Answered any questions we had. A must to include in your tours. Mom needed (wanted) a smaller residence, but definitely was one of the top.

Caring1109 September 29, 2013

Everybody at Vintage Senior Living at Brush Creek were really friendly and we were really excited about it. However, I did not like the lay-out as I got lost. So I thought that my mother-in-law was really going to get lost there. And when the nurse came to talk to us, she just spent fifteen minutes.

Dena1 August 27, 2013

I visited Vintage Senior Living for my dad. I was impressed with this facility. The location was good. If you have to go to the hospital or doctor's office, everything is right there. It was a fine facility. It was very well furnished. Their rooms were big and very clean. They were just wonderful. Residents seemed to be happy. The employees working there were happy to be working there. It just seemed like a very nice place.

caring4869 May 17, 2013

I liked the Vintage Senior Living at Brush Creek second best and we almost put my mom in there. The rooms were spacious and their activities seemed interesting. It was very nice and they did have visiting doctors for the residents. I think they were just a little busier.

Rosalie1 November 17, 2012

My mother is in Vintage Brush Creek and she seems to be doing okay. We're very happy with that. The staff is very nice, caring and efficient. The rooms are very nice.

Theprib54 June 21, 2012

My mother lived here for seven years when it was originally called Avalon Assisted Living. It was brand new when she moved in. Always very caring people, wonderful Activities Directors and gentle caregivers. There has been a change in the name and new owners so after 2007, I am not fully aware of the management any more, but at the time my mom lived there it was wonderful and I would have then highly recommended the facility.

My favorite April 28, 2012

I am happy that I visited Vintage Brush Creek when I was in need of their services. It is unfortunate that I did not get the chance to move my loved one in there and that's becuase she wanted to stay at home and brought an in home care. I thoroughly thought about this decision but at the end it's not my life. I will still recommend this place. I've met their staff and they were verry kind.

leeb7071 April 02, 2012

I recently toured Vintage Senior Care center at Brush Creek. I am looking for care for my father. . My father has dementia and Vintage has a wing for alzheimers and dementia. The problem with the wing was that was in the back of the building. There were alarms in case one of the residents tried to leave. I thought that was pretty scary, having a very loud noise going off and not being able understand why. I thought the staff was helpful and friendly and kind to the residents.

Thank you for your review. We invite you to tour our brand new Memory Care building that opened last winter at our Vintage Brush Creek community.

grandchilld February 13, 2012

I have visited the Memory unit and I'm sad to say it seems very dull. The activities are not stimulating and after dinner only TV is offered which some residents seemed unable to hear or comprehand. It seems too large to provide personal care. I think a smaller place might be better.

DrJames'Corner July 21, 2011

I've referred three people here, and they all tell me the care is very high quality. It's 24-hour care by very professional, caring staff with a lot of experience in assisted living.

It's very remote, very private--an hour north of San Francisco in the heart of California wine country (20 minutes outside downtown Santa Rosa.

The facility itself is built on a hillside, with views of the mountains and the vineyards. There's also a beautiful garden area with tables. The apartments are private with a variety of floor plans, and all have either mountain views or vineyard views. There's also a movie theater in the facility--very nice. It's remote, though, so it's not for everyone. They do have transportation, but it's limited to medical visits, field trips, things like that.

I've visited a few times and eaten there twice, and the food is very good. There's a full array of activities, too--and they do a good job of accommodating the transitioning from independent living to higher levels of care.

thoughtful1 May 23, 2011

I have visited this facility many times, and it's a good choice for assisted living"”less so for memory care.

It's located, in central Santa Rosa, near shopping and doctor's offices. And like most of Sonoma County, it seems like a safe area.

They have both assisted living and a memory unit. It's a newer facility and is fairly nice looking. They're adding on a whole new memory unit wing now which will be very nice. The residents' rooms are fairly homey. There are some doubles for couples who live there, and most rooms are decent sized.

The staff is very caring. People have been there a long time. There's been some turnover, particularly in management, but the day-to-day caregiving staff is pretty attentive. And some of them are REALLY good.

The memory unit is not my favorite. Their activities aren't as good as I like to see. They don't keep people as engaged as they could. I'd give the memory unit only 3 stars. The people who do best at Vintage Brush Creek are more fully-functioning.

They have scheduled activities, movies, music and have a bus that can take people to doctors appts.

From Vintage Senior Living at Brush Creek - Santa Rosa

Independent Senior Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care in Santa Rosa, California.

Make yourself at home at the Vintage Brush Creek in Santa Rosa, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we've tailored solutions to match:

• Independent Living, for our most active seniors
  • Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand
  • Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer's and dementia
  • Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period
  • Serving Santa Rosa, Roseland, Sebastopol, Rohnert Park, Forestville, Windsor, Petaluma and more
All options include:
  • A safe, secure environment
  • Compassionate, capable staff
  • Busy days, rewarding activities
  • 3 chef prepared meals daily
  • Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
  • Friendly people and a sense of community
Local Attractions:
  • Extensive fine dining nearby
  • Wine tours and tasting rooms of Sonoma and Napa
  • Art festivals, cultural events and educational opportunities abound
Medical:
  • Memorial, Sutter and Kaiser Permanente Hospitals are located within minutes of the community
Pricing:
  • Vintage Brush Creek, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living starting at $2,795 per month, depending on availability and floor plan.
  • Vintage Brush Creek also offers compassionate Memory Care services and accommodations starting at $4,995 per month, depending on floor plan and availability.
License # 496800996