Oakmont Gardens

301 White Oak Drive, Santa Rosa, CA, 95409

Reviews of Oakmont Gardens

Mitchell767863 June 28, 2016

Oakmont Gardens' rooms were great, nice, and roomy. The deluxe one was really nice and had a nice, big bathroom, and I thought it would accommodate my father pretty well. I had lunch there, and it was actually very good. My parents had lunch there, but they were not very happy. They said that the hot meals weren't very good, and they complained. My sister and I ate there, and our meals were great. The help was very good as far as waiting on us. It was a little dark, but I liked the setting and I think they would be comfortable there.

Howard750762 June 28, 2016

Oakmont Gardens was a big place and nice for more active people. It had pretty much everything you could want there. The common areas were very nice. They had all sorts of activities and lots of things to do. What stood out to me was the fact that it was large, clean, and had lots of activities. The staff was great and nice. They only had one- and two-bedrooms, no studios. The dining room was great.

Caring109594550 July 21, 2015

Oakmont Gardens is very clean and organized. It's spotless. The staff was very helpful. They explained everything, and they walked me through things. They gave me a tour, and they were not pushy. My mom had a two bedroom and two baths. She loves it. She loves the food and the activities as well. She had friends that were there, so that made the transition a lot easier. Their food is delicious, and they have different varieties, so that is very good.

Caring80686750 April 02, 2014

I know Oakmont Gardens because I have a friend there. It's only two stories, and she has a living room and two bedrooms. She has a kitchen with a stove, a refrigerator, and they have a very nice dining room where you can eat. They have three meals if you want them. Their grounds are very nice. Some of the residents even have a little garden that they tend to. You can use the swimming pool. Oakmont is a retirement community. They also have senior houses.

She gets her laundry, and she gets the cleaning once a week, and she eats in the dining room. They go shopping and over Christmas, we went to go to different places. Once, they went to Las Vegas. The food is not to my liking. I am German. I like dark bread more. They have this American bread and the teas. It's not my type of food, but maybe the Americans like it.

caring4869 May 17, 2013

Oakmont Gardens was very nice. The apartments were good-sized and the place seemed extremely well-kept. They had great activities and great food, but it was strictly assisted living, so it wasn't really staffed well for people with disabilities or possibly dementia, which older people apparently get very often. My mom's at a level of dementia where she can live in assisted living, but she has to have enough staff available for her memory care.

From Oakmont Gardens

Located within the popular Oakmont Village Retirement Community, Oakmont Gardens provides resort style senior living in a campus setting. As a member of Oakmont Village, you will enjoy a wide range of amenities including swimming pools, soothing spas, state of the art fitness center, golf course, tennis, library, club room as well as the highly respected Berger Center for concerts and cultural events. Oakmont is just a short distance to fine dining, shopping and medical services located in Santa Rosa.

Santa Rosa senior living at Oakmont Gardens is as active and carefree as you desire. You can choose from a variety of social and educational opportunities while enjoying our service enriched lifestyle. You may opt to relax in any of the several open air courtyards, socialize at the Café, garden in the raised planter beds or enjoy a book by the fireplace in our cozy library. Whether you prefer a spacious independent living apartment or require the additional support available with an assisted living suite, our team of dedicated associates is committed to enriching your life and providing a warm, friendly environment with the finest services and amenities; and the most attentive support and care, everything to make you feel at home.

Located in a rural setting outside of Santa Rosa - Within a larger 55+ restricted community: includes access to the community center, golf course, pool, spa, fitness center, computer center, library, social hall, Berger Performing Arts Center - Wonderful

Features of Oakmont Gardens

• General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Tennis Courts
  • Features Extra Library, Fitness Room/Gym, All The Amenities Of The Oakmont Village Association

• Technology Extra Emergency Call System