Brookdale Paulin Creek

2375 Range Ave, Santa Rosa, CA, 95403

Reviews of Brookdale Paulin Creek

Caring Daughter24 November 28, 2013

Facility is large and very comfortable. Staff was very pleasant and answered all of our questions. Many activities available and close to stores, medical buildings and transportation. There was a waitlist so we continued to tour other facilities.

Arthur4 September 30, 2013

It was a nice and spacious place. The staff was friendly and nice. They had a number of things going on like games. I would recommend them to others.

Caring Hubby September 19, 2013

The Lodge at Paulin Creek is a pretty nice place. I visited this place for my wife because several senior care websites emailed me about it. I also knew about this facility because I had friends who had spent considerable time there. Their apartments are very nice depending on the size you want. I just looked at their regular one-bedroom apartments.

With regards to the staff, I met with the manager and the people upfront in the main area and they were very easy to deal with. They have activities going on for their residents. I think there was a pianist in there at the time of my visit and there were quite a few people who were watching that performance. Food they serve looks very substantial.

From Brookdale Paulin Creek

Brookdale Paulin Creek provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Features of Brookdale Paulin Creek