Reviews of La Vida Hermosa, Inc
I visited this facility
loved the facilaty and the Staff
I am a past client of this provider
My wife's mom stayed for 2 weeks there, she actually was in the final stage of emphysema. The owners personally built this fine facility.The bedrooms were well appointed, nice dressers, beds, closet space.Community living rooms large screen H.D. tv; comfortable couches, chairs, coffee tables as well a quiet areas for reading, writing letters. Bright,prosperous dining area right off the kitchen.All meal prep was readily visible to the folks, fresh crunchy salads, breakfast, lunch and dinner carefully prepared homestyle; just as a family. Windows set low to view the gardens, lawns, tree's, birdbaths and feeders. Vibrant, bi-lingual staff. Ample easy access parking.We were blessed to have had Mom stay at this competent and experienced facility.
Location of La Vida Hermosa, Inc
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities