Valle Verde Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Valle Verde | Assisted Living

June 28, 2012

By caring6183

Dad spent a couple of weeks there and it did not work out at all. One, they're very expensive and two, my dad is not the most compliant person. He's a pretty unsociable person. They're quite expensive but the staff seemed to be okay. They're a decent staff but when they're around my dad it's very difficult to be cheerful. He had a big stroke about a year and a half ago. Dad's room there was very simple. It was shared with another resident. Dad was quite not comfortable there although the place seemed decent for what it was and I don't know what to say beyond that. It's got very nice landscaping and the few residents I saw seemed comfortable and happy. Overall it appears very nice. It appeared to be well maintained.

June 23, 2012

By luke112

Valle Verde is one of the best retirement facilities I have ever visited. Not only the infrastructure is well maintained and specifically built for elders, but it also provides warm and caring staff that are willing to help the people. Unlike many other retirement homes, this facility provides many activities for residents, ranging from learning opportunities to games. I would also recommend this place for people who have relatives or friends with Alzheimer's Disease, since Valle Verde provides a specific section of the community where these people are aided and helped. A great advantage of this retirement home is that it is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Luis Obispo. I used to work in San Luis Obispo, and in a couple hours I was able to get to Valle Verde. This makes an excellent spot for people who work or study but who want to visit their loved ones. I would definitively recommend this retirement home, since it is one of the best I have ever known.

Features of Valle Verde

About Valle Verde

Valle Verde is an assisted living facility in Santa Barbara, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Valle Verde for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Valle Verde