Maravilla Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Maravilla | Assisted Living

April 17, 2012

By Susan francis

My friend lives at Maravilla assisted living....yes it looks lovely but watch your valuables

September 30, 2011

My wife's mother had been having some health issues for the past six months, and as unfortunately all too often she ended up going into the ER. Pneumonia in both lungs, 104 fever, and heart issues. She all ready has had quite a bit of trouble with walking and we all decided to give her some time in Mara villa after she left the hospital. My wife and I are away from home most of the time so it would not have been appropriate she stay with us. At first she did not like the idea but the staff at Mara vista was beyond excellent. The facilities and rooms were spacious and very well maintained. She got too spend time with others, which she hadn't been able to do in some time with mobility issues, and participate in group events. The staff had around the clock care, checking her vitals, and really helping her get back too full strength. Total she was in the facility about 3 months but it was worth every cent and really helped her get back on her feet. I would definitely recommend them in the future.

September 29, 2011

By tbsbnstar

When my grandmother started to lose her memory we knew that she couldn't stay at home any longer for her safety so we began to look into assisted living homes specializing in Alzheimers. When looking we kept coming across Maravilla Senior Living (the memory care center specifically) and decided to look at it despite the fact that it was a little more expensive than some of the other places we had checked out. When we got there we discovered how beautiful it was and understood why they called it "resort living". The atmosphere was perfect for my grandmother (after all we wanted her last days to be as comfortable as possible). The staff was super friendly and helpful in teaching us about the disease and what they do at the facility to help its residents. I was happy that they provided both buses for patients to go out into the lovely city of Santa Barbara in addition to having nurses and doctors come into the facility. My grandmother moved in about three weeks ago and seems happy and healthy. She doesn't feel like she was "put in home" rather she feels like she's on an extended vacation.

Features of Maravilla

• Spanish

• Pets: Small Pets

• State Licenses: 425801937

About Maravilla

Maravilla is an assisted living facility in Santa Barbara, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Maravilla for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Maravilla