Villa Santa Barbara

227 E. Anapamu Street, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101

Reviews of Villa Santa Barbara

breb95 November 07, 2012

I came to this facility in order to visit my great-aunt who has been living there for the past 4 months. I came to mainly insure that my great-aunt was getting the proper care that she needed while still be able to live a normal life. When I first arrived at the facility I realized that it wasn't your average care home. The residents there are able to live an easy life as if they were young again. I was blown away by the different ways they made the residents feel completely at home. The atmosphere was great and the apartments overlooked an ocean view. My great-aunt said she felt like she was living in an apartment without having to cook or clean. There are constantly nurses who are always available if needed and the residents are always able to have fun and not be stuck to a daily plan. The food wasn't too bad at all and the staff are extra caring and loving. They are always there to make sure a resident never feels lonely. Overall, I give this facility 5 star and would recommend it to anybody looking for a regular live with a little assistance.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Villa Santa Barbara

At Villa Santa Barbara, we invite you to enjoy the good life - exactly how and when you want. We eliminate the "what-ifs" by attending to the details while you pursue your interests. Imagine "” an apartment home with no cooking, cleaning or maintenance and friends next door. With thoughtful conveniences provided, you'll have time to take advantage of the many amenities.

Take in the breathtaking ocean view from our roof-garden terrace. Join in on a Tai Chi or craft class. Partake in an international dinner. Kick off your shoes for a beach walk. Or do absolutely nothing at all.

The choice is yours. Villa Santa Barbara offers carefree, independent living with your choice of daily delicious meals prepared by our Chef, weekly housecleaning, an abundance of great daily activities and so much more. Villa Santa Barbara also provides assisted living apartments where personal services are available to enhance resident's independence. Villa Santa Barbara is only blocks from world-class doctor and medical offices, as well as Santa Barbara Cottage Hospitals and Sansum Medical Clinic, which have earned worldwide recognition for excellent health care. Discover the good life. Discover Villa Santa Barbara.

Features of Villa Santa Barbara