Town & Country Manor

555 E Memory Ln, Santa Ana, CA, 92706

Reviews of Town & Country Manor

anonymous100889850 January 13, 2015

The staff of Town & Country Manor was great. The tour guide I met was really good. My brother and I each got a free lunch, and the food was very good. The dining area has a piano, and I think somebody plays it once in a while -- probably in the evenings. It was very nicely set up, and it is a Christian facility. They have a library and a fitness room.

Cathy95239950 September 30, 2014

My mom was at Town and Country Manor. I chose it because a couple of friends highly recommended it. I was very impressed. The nursing care was good. The doctors were good. The facilities were clean. The food was good. The common dining room was good too. They had a lot of activities there, but my mom couldn't participate in them, she was still recovering. The staff was very friendly and very ethical. The thing that stood out to me was the quality of the care. Regarding accommodations, I wouldn't say their rooms were spacious, but they were clean.

Karen67443450 January 31, 2014

We visited Town and Country. The staff was nice. They had things going on but they're not as nearly as many as I would like. Also I didn't think they were as accommodating. I didn't like the fact that with every thing, they want a nickel and dime for. I didn't like the way the place was decorated and I didn't like the size of the rooms.

Maria26 December 27, 2013

My mom stayed at Town and Country Manor temporarily. It's close to my home. The facility is clean. They have assisted living, independent living and nursing home. I was happy because they had activities. The food was good and adequate. They have a nutritionist who handled the diet in line with the medicines the doctor gave. The staff is very good. They clean the rooms every day, give her shower, cut her nails and help her go to the bathroom. It's also a Christian place.

CaringMember2012 November 21, 2012

Facility clean, well organized, excellent food, average entertainment, good transportation and extremely friendly management and staff.

joseph_miller September 25, 2012

The staff seem to put meeting the residents' expectations as a big priority, as I frequently saw staff members running about trying to answer the calls of the residents. In turn, the several residents I saw on my visit seemed relatively happy with their surroundings. The few I talked to recounted stories of their enjoyable experience at the facility. On a more negative note, the facility itself didn't look so clean. There were paint chippings off of a few walls, and there was a stale smell to some of the buildings. I've also done some research and found that compared to other nearby locations, the sickness rate is relatively high, with stomach related diseases of particular significance. That being said, the residents I saw all seemed to be in healthy condition. They had counselors on-site to help with any problems that arise in the facility. All in all, this is a place that I can recommend to others.

commercesd June 14, 2012

Since we would be in the area checking out another facility, we made it a point to visit Town & Country Manor in the same region.

Our aunt has a lot of friends and family near the area so it is a favorite of ours. It is important to us that our aunt really enjoy her later years and we feel she can do that best in somewhat familiar surroundings.

We liked that they prepare care plans around what each person needs and that they are flexible enough to change the level of care as becomes necessary. The staff was very friendly and we could see that the residents are all happy there.

The common areas were nicely decorated and home-like. There were many places for residents to enjoy a variety of activities, from games to reading and seeing films. Some of the residents participate in the community gardens and educational programs.

The grounds were well tended and we could see that there is plenty of room for residents to spread out and enjoy activities with friends and family, such as picnics, or enjoy the many seating areas however they wish.

The dining areas were warm and friendly. We were able to try some of the snacks which were all delicious. The staff takes the time to offer foods that look appetizing.

We enjoyed our visit at this facility and would recommend that people in the area who are looking for a good home for an elderly person check it out.

From Town & Country Manor

Town and Country Manor is a faith-based, non-profit senior living community located in the center of Orange County.

As a non-profit organization, we are able to put profits right back into Town and Country Manor, which allows us to provide a high standard of care for our residents. You can feel confident knowing that we use integrity and Christian values to guide all decisions regarding the organization, whether they involve business, finance or care practices. We are a licensed Continuing Care Retirement Center (CCRC) by the State of California and offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation in one building. The breadth of services we provide allows us to meet the varying needs of our residents if their health situation changes.

We are a beautiful non-profit faith based Community. All three levels of care are available without having to "buy in" to the Community like a typical CCRC.

Features of Town & Country Manor

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Golf
  • General store
  • Hiking trails
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Religious services