Renaissance Retirement Center Assisted Living

Reviews of Renaissance Retirement Center | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.0

July 21, 2015

The rooms at Renaissance Retirement were very big. The people are very friendly, and when I was walking around with the sales person, I was noticing people how happy they were. My father has a two bedroom, one bath, and he has a roommate. His living room is a really good size. He has been in that place for six weeks now. They have a little bus that takes them to grocery stores or to their doctor's appointments.

June 16, 2015

By Cindy103541550

I am currently living in Renaissance Retirement Center. The staff is excellent, and the food is excellent. It is very nice and very well kept. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. They have bingo, arts and crafts, and luncheons. If you are not a walking resident -- which I am not -- they don't have a bus that has a lift on it for a wheelchair, so that is a challenge. I would love for them to get a bus that has a lift on it, so I could go to doctors' appointments and shop like everybody else.

December 30, 2014

I found Renaissance Retirement Center on the internet for my father. The staff is very nice and very caring. They picked up on knowing his name quite quickly and called me in the beginning if there are any concerns or issues. It's a good facility for someone who can still kind of get around a little bit on their own because everything is quite open there. They do feed him three meals a day, and the food is pretty good. They have medical nursing staff on the premises. For the price, it's probably the best that I could find. The rooms are very roomy with a full one bedroom and a huge walk-in closet. They all have little balconies or lanais which are nice to sit out. It's a three-story building, so you can have ground floor, middle floor, or third floor. The dining room is fine, glass enclosed, and overlooking the garden patio. It's full service, so the residents sit down and look at the menu. The staff is very friendly, and they take their orders and bring them their food, coffee, tea, or drinks. It's very helpful to older people who need that type of service. They have planned daily activities, holiday activities, crafting, bingo, and senior stuff. This is not a completely secure building, it's not locked down, and people can just wander. It's off the main road and has a nice big driveway.

August 27, 2014

By Lynn31

My parents are in Renaissance Retirement Center now. It had larger apartments and the price was less. It's well cared for. It's a little on the older side, but it's fine for what they need. The staff is patient and caring; they're always willing to help. The food is satisfactory. The activity my parents like to go to is the singing. They have a Saturday afternoon sing-along, and all of them sing religious songs usually. They also have trips to different stores. They get on the bus and go to Wal-Mart. They all like that.

August 27, 2014

By cheryl0567

Renaissance is one of the few facilities I found where the people can get their own bedroom in a small apartment, especially people on Medicaid. In most cases, she would have to share the bedroom. There was a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. The dining area is like a restaurant setup. They have parties that she likes to go to, with music, and they offer games. The staff seemed caring and the facility is near the highway.

August 30, 2013

By Rey9

We picked Renaissance because we visited it a year prior and we liked the facility. It was about two to three miles from my house so it was very convenient for me. It was a little bit older facility and my dad got a one bedroom with living room, kitchen and bathroom. The apartments were of very good size and they're one of the cheaper places around. My dad did not have a good experience there. There were problems we didn't see when we moved in and I didn't feel the care that they're giving my dad is as good as it should be. He also had issues with the food. They need to improve on the medicine management, how they give the medicines to the people. My dad was there for three weeks before he passed away.

March 15, 2013

The people were very nice at Renaissance Retirement Living. But the facility wasn't what I wanted for my mother. I was looking for an independent community.

Photos of Renaissance Retirement Center

Features of Renaissance Retirement Center

• Fee Structure Extra: Al Is Rent+Care Costs

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Renaissance Retirement Center

Independent Living at Meridian Senior Living provides the best of all worlds to our residents – whatever their need may be. Our independent residents enjoy active, engaging lifestyles that promote health, well-being and independence, along with a host of services and amenities, and peace of mind with additional care offered on campus.

Our Independent Living Residents Enjoy:

• A variety of worry-free apartment choices
  • Discreet person-centered services in a warm, friendly community setting
  • New opportunities to play an active, full part in family, community and civic life

The Fundamentals of Assisted Living at Meridian Senior Living:

At Meridian Senior Living, our services and amenities ensure residents enjoy a comfortable, worry-free lifestyle. For added peace of mind, our dedicated staff is on site and available 24/7.

Services Include:

• Companion and private room accommodations, furnished/unfurnished, cable TV
  • Private bath in each room with step-in showers, private spa
  • Assistance with activities of daily living and medication management
  • Wellness and personal care services
  • Comprehensive dining program, special diets accommodated
  • Enriching social activities, group classes, wellness, fitness and educational programs
  • Housekeeping, laundry services, maintenance, transportation and concierge services
  • On-site beauty salon and barber shop
  • On-call physician services

Ultimately, our goal is to create a daily living environment where people are nurtured, inspired and loved, because at Meridian Senior Living, we believe everyone deserves a great life!

Conveniently located just 30 minutes from Orlando sits Renaissance Retirement Center, an extraordinary independent and assisted living community that is filled with energy, engagement and care.

Map of Renaissance Retirement Center