Sunrise of Sandy

2130 East 9400 South, Sandy, UT, 84093

Reviews of Sunrise of Sandy

July 11, 2012

By grandmothercarer

We decided on this facility because it is very close to where I live and it would be easy for me to visit my grandmother. The actual facility is very new and very well kept. There are several outdoor areas for the members to enjoy and there is also a lot of staff to take care of everyone. Unfortunately, it is also near a very busy street so it is sometimes loud. It is a large facility, but there aren't all that many members, which is good because that means the care is more personable. My grandmother said that most of the people were very nice and there is a sort of freedom to the place. There are many activities available for the members including a fitness center, game room, etc. My grandmother has told me that it doesn't even feel like an assisted living facility because of how innovative it is. The only thing that she didn't particularly like is the selection of food. The actual quality of food is good, but there are only several items to choose from each meal, though they do get changed each day. Overall, I am very satisfied with the facility.

June 23, 2011

By four

This facility is a mansion, huge and airy and absolutely gorgeous, with sunrooms and gardens, and even a wrap-around porch, which is the hugest draw for my friend. She loves nothing more than sitting on the porch in a rocking chair and just sort of watching as the world goes by. She's always wanted a huge porch and now she has that opportunity now and she can enjoy it. And does, often. She even moves around the porch as the day progresses, so she can enjoy other areas of the facility, like the beautiful gardens. People watching is one of her favorite activities and though the area is quiet, there's still plenty of opportunities for her to observe them as they go by, and even talk to them sometimes whenever she can. When the weather doesn't permit her to be outside, she often enjoys relaxing in the sunrooms and watching it rain or even snow.

Photos of Sunrise of Sandy

Features of Sunrise of Sandy

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

About Sunrise of Sandy

Our mansion, which is nestled by a peaceful neighborhood and beautiful backdrop of the Wasatch Mountains, features 79 apartments that include assisted living and memory care.

You will be inspired by the building?s architecture, craftsmanship, style and the elegance of our modern interiors. The apartment selections include one- and two-bedroom suites as well as small and medium studios. Some of the distinctive features of the community are fine dining, a 24-hour bistro, wrap-around porches and terrace sunrooms. As well as beautifully landscaped gardens that will create a wonderful walking experience.

Our Principles of Service for our residents are preserving their diginity, nurturing the spirit, celebrating individuality, enabling freedom of choice, encouraging independence, and involving family and friends. Through our team members? passion, joy of service and trust, these principles are achieved.

Map of Sunrise of Sandy