Reviews of Alta Ridge Assisted Living Sandy
No Reviews Yet!
About Alta Ridge Assisted Living Sandy
Moving to a new home is a big transition. At Alta Ridge, we are committed to helping seniors and their families make informed choices about their senior care options.
Alta Ridge Assisted Living offers senior housing and care plans designed to suit the specific needs of each resident.
Loved ones who require help from time to time but wish to maintain their independence are good candidates for assisted living. Alta Ridge provides amenities and comforts similar to those in a retirement community (dining, transportation, activity programs) while adding additional support for those seniors who need some assistance.
With the input of our trained aides, nurses, and management, we develop a care plan that specifically suits each individual. For family members, the most significant benefit offered by assisted living is knowing that help is always available for a loved one. For residents, maintaining dignity, privacy, and a sense of independence (despite needing help) is the most important goal.
What else can your loved ones expect within our community?
- Low resident-to-staff ratios
- Individualized-care plans
- Quality social, mental, physical and emotional care
- Delicious, nourishing meals (including specialized diets)
- Simple floor plans
- Medication assistance
- Recorded monitoring
- Mobility assistance & transportation
- Dynamic activities programs
- Daycare & respite services
- Personal grooming and hygiene
- Daily housekeeping and laundry
- Personal call system
- Incontinence management
What Makes Us Special
Located at the base of the East Bench of Sandy, we enjoy beautiful views of the Wasatch Mountains and bustling city below.
Photos of Alta Ridge Assisted Living Sandy
Features of Alta Ridge Assisted Living Sandy
- Minimum Rate: $2800/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private Studios And 1 Bedrooms
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: ALII-6660