Friends House Retirement Community

17340 Quaker Lane, Sandy Spring, MD, 20860

Reviews of Friends House Retirement Community

umd321 September 13, 2012

I visited an elderly woman in a nursing home once a month for two years. I thought that the staff did a great job. Whenever I saw them, it was because they were taking care of one of the residents. Facilities, on the other hand, were not as great. The retirement home looked kind of bleak, like a hospital. I think that some effort could have been taken to make the place look and feel more homey. Another positive thing about the home was activities. The staff scheduled and planned various activities for the residents, such as a game day, movie showing, having us visit, and having carolers sing for them near Christmas. Overall my time there was a good experience.

esg970 May 14, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

Overall, Friends House is a great facility. I was impressed with their attention to detail and their personal care they give to their guests. They are very professional and friendly and they offer great care giving. We looked at several places in the area and we were lucky to get a spot at this place. The staff is the best thing about this place…they really seem to take the time to get the know the guests, their needs, their likes, etc. I would recommend Friends House...it's a nice, quiet place and is what we were looking for. The care giving is excellent and the pricing is fair.

About Friends House Retirement Community

Friends House Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Sandy Spring, MD that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Friends House Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Friends House Retirement Community