Villa Marin Retirement Residence

Overview of Ratings

4.0

June 20, 2012

By Bloominberry

Villa Marin was the perfect choice for my mother in law. Her unit is small but adequate for her needs as there is so much going on in the community. When she fell and broke her hip she was able to convalesce in the downstairs wing which allowed her to feel at home and I believe allowed her to heal more quickly. As she got more mobile she was able to visit her condo so she always felt at home. Her unit has a full kitchen and she entertains often. The one thing I did not like was the decor felt a bit dated but they are currently updating and my mother in laws floor just got new carpet and paint. Now I think it is absolutely lovely.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Features of Villa Marin Retirement Residence

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Villa Marin Retirement Residence

Villa Marin Retirement Residence is an assisted living facility in San Rafael, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Villa Marin Retirement Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Villa Marin Retirement Residence