Reviews of Somerset Senior Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Somerset Senior Living
Somerset Senior Living is a beautiful new family owned care management assisted living for senior located in a quiet Willow Glen neighborhood close to hospital, shopping center, parks.
A unique oasis where your loved ones will care for 24 hours a day while maintaining their independence.
We provide a compassionate environment which focuses on understanding the needs of every individual while channeling our all - inclusive care management program that is the motivating force for our outstanding care.
Our Philosophy is to provide the highest quality of care that enables us to demonstrate compassion, empathy, and accountability. We are passionate for servicing the community and highly respected for excellence in care.
All-Inclusive services with one affordable monthly fee that includes:
Lodging - private rooms available
- 24 hours/ 7 days a week care.
- Three nutritionally well balanced meals. Between meal nourishment and snacks. Special diets if prescribed by a physician.
Laundry and housekeeping services
- Comfortable and suitable bed with fresh linen weekly, or as required, cleaning of residents room.
- Personal assistance and care needs for the resident with activities of daily living, such as: Dressing, Eating, Bathing, Assistance with taking prescribed
- Regular observation of the resident's physical and mental condition. Routine monitoring to assess condition. Immediate notification of change of condition to family & physician.
- Arrangement to meet health needs, for physician & dental appointments
- Planned activity program which includes social, physical, recreational, educational and spiritual activities.
- Bedside care for minor temporary illness
- Notification of family and other appropriate persons, of residents needs.
What Makes Us Special
The owners are Registered Nurses with over 20 years of experience in health care and assisted living community.
Photos of Somerset Senior Living
Features of Somerset Senior Living
- Minimum Rate: $5500/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 435202577