Regency of Evergreen Valley

Reviews of Regency of Evergreen Valley

Overview of Ratings

3.9

June 22, 2015

Regency had an outdoor area, but it was locked. It was nice and clean. The lady was nice, but she had me wait a whole week and a half to decide whether to take my husband, but he was rejected. I saw them doing activities. The rooms were very nice.

June 01, 2015

By Kathy102760050

I thought Regency of Evergreen Valley was very excellent. If I had chosen them, I thought that would be a good facility for my mother. I thought the people were really nice. The facility that I toured was very clean and nice. All the people seemed happy and comfortable. I didn't see any problems, and I wouldn't mind living there if I were an older person. I like that it is comfortable and clean. I didn't meet a lot and probably met two or three people, but they were very nice, very knowledgeable, and easy to deal with. There seems to be activities, but I didn't pay much attention to it because I didn't think my mother would be participating in much of them. I only saw one, and it was a standard room with a bed, dresser, mirror, and window. I didn't spend a lot of time there, and I can’t say there were any problems or anything that can be improved on.

May 03, 2015

They didn't have an Alzheimer's unit at the Regency, and it was pretty nice. There didn't seem to be many people involved in their activities, so that was a little bit of a downgrade.

March 20, 2015

By Mariano1

Regency of Evergreen Valley looks very nice. Nothing bad I can say. Everything was neat and organized. I was only in touch with one person there -- the person I had a tour with. I wasn't there very long. They acted like I didn't belong there; that's why I never went back. They kept it going so fast, and they didn't want to give me any price. They had a roomful of activities like exercise and a gym.

November 29, 2014

My dad was at Regency Evergreen Valley. The staff went out of their way to make him comfortable. They also try to go above and beyond, and they were very helpful. Dad likes the food, and he also said that they treated him well. The size and the layout was good. They have a lot more activities there that my dad can participate in.

October 18, 2014

My visit at Regency of Evergreen Valley was very pleasant. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I think I was welcome to come back if I wanted to. It’s clean, and the people looked content enough.

April 30, 2014

Regency of Evergreen Valley was more corporate in its orientation. It was very polished. The medical director in memory care was very considerate, but it was just going to be a big deal for them. My dad has a permanent colostomy, and they wanted me to hire home health care to come in and train their staff on how to deal with the colostomy. There were just more steps involved. Their memory care looks to be a very nice community. The facility was extraordinarily nice. I was certainly impressed with their community relations gentleman, whose name is Chad, and their director; they were very sensitive to our particular needs and made an effort to work with us. They were very helpful.

February 28, 2014

By Brian14

I had been to Regency of Evergreen Valley for a tour. The facility is very clean and pretty well set up. I did look at their rooms and they seemed to be pretty decent and nice. I thought the facility overall was very good.

December 19, 2013

By kp0729

My grandmother has lived at Regency of Evergreen since 2012, and loves it! She loves the daily activities, especially the outings with the residents which includes shopping and eating out at restaurants. I am pleased to have chosen Regency of Evergreen for my grandmother and wouldn't change it for anything. They have a caring staff and a Management team who understands and listens to you. Thank you Regency and for all you have done for my family and now my grandma! Your team goes above and beyond what is expected of them! Our family doesn't know how to thank you enough! If you are looking for a place for your loved ones, ths is the place. A caring and devoted staff. You will not be disappointed!

August 27, 2013

By Mary F2

My brother has a one-bedroom studio, TV, microwave, refrigerator, sink; he has a very nice room at the Regency of Evergreen. Down the second floor, they give him his medication. He has three meals a day in a restaurant downstairs. They do have laundry once a week and they clean-up his room once a week. He just loves it there. They have different levels of care, but for assisted living for somebody in his condition, I couldn't ask for a better place. He gets along really well with all the people there. They go above and beyond, I highly recommend them. It's an excellent place in comparison to a residential home.

Let Us Search For You

• Features Extra: Library

• Tai Chi
    • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Regency of Evergreen Valley

On behalf of Regency of Evergreen Valley Senior Living management team, staff and residents, we would like to thank you for considering our beautiful community. We are dedicated to providing you with quality services and accommodations that enable you to have the carefree lifestyle that you deserve. We are proud to offer a wide range of amenities that enable you to live life to the fullest, and in a manner that best suits your interests and desires. Our approach to providing a desirable senior living option is exemplified in the quality, service and value we provide. Our commitment to you begins now, as you take these important steps to make Regency of Evergreen Valley Senior Living your new home.

Map of Regency of Evergreen Valley