Reviews of Bellerose Senior Living
No Reviews Yet!
About Bellerose Senior Living
Bellerose Senior Living is a newly opened Residential Care Facility for the Elderly. The caregivers will provide all levels of care for the daily living, from medication management to total physical care. The community has both hospice and dementia waivers and can care for the residents until end of life.
Our philosophy is simple: create the best possible experience for our seniors by employing caring, attentive and compassionate team members who understand that our residents are our family and we are caring for them in their home. Our team, through extensive and ongoing training, is there to attend to the daily needs of each resident while promoting independence, dignity, and respect.
Some of the highlights:
- Administration staff with over 20 years of experience.
- Private and semi-private rooms.
- Daily on-site activities
- 3 nutritious meals daily and snacks prepared by in house chef.
- 2 transportation's to and from appointments per month.
- Medication and Care Management.
- Gated community with security.
- Assistance with all activity of daily living.
- Pet Therapy.
- On-site Beauty/Barber.
- Laundry Services.
- Internet Access.
- Sara System 24-7 monitioring/alerting is available both on and off the premises.
What Makes Us Special
We are located in the Historic Rose Garden neighborhood of San Jose providing convenient access to Valley Fair Mall, Santana Row, top rated medical facilities, and the very best that San Jose has to offer.
Photos of Bellerose Senior Living
Features of Bellerose Senior Living
- Minimum Rate: $4950/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 26
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 435202571