Sagebrook San Francisco

2750 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco, CA, 94118

Reviews of Sagebrook San Francisco

February 02, 2015

By Lquach

My great aunt was admitted last Thursday afternoon at 2pm. We were super excited because we live in the Richmond District and this was very convenient. BUT just a couple hours later, at 4PM the same day, they told my mother that we needed to find "another community" for my great aunt because Eden Villa wasn't equipped to take care of her. The very first thing we covered was that my great aunt spoke very little English. We were told it was fine, and Eden Villa had the resources (translators, etc) to help - apparently this wasn't the case. We were forced to scramble around the city finding a new home for her to check into that night. Thank God we found one, but the whole ordeal was stressful to say the least. eedless to say, I won't be recommending Eden Villa SF to any friends/family.

April 02, 2014

My husband was at the memory clinic, and they recommended Eden Villa. They have about eight patients, and it's fine. They have no activities. The people living there are staring at the TV. The rooms are very nice and clean. When I looked at it, it had two beds, but it was a big room. They had no dining room. They had a table with chairs around it and a small kitchen where they were cooking. Upstairs they had a nice living room, but I doubt it that the patients get to go there.

August 19, 2011

By SanFranciscoVolunteer

As part of a volunteer program, I visited a resident at Eden Villa for a few months to provide companionship and entertainment. She had a very frail body needing assistance and a wheelchair to get around and assistance with activities like brushing her teeth, but her mind was sharp. The resident seemed well taken care of. She complained of boredom, but didn't enjoy being placed in the common room to watch t.v. with the others. However, she did greatly enjoy my visits. She complained of jewelry being stolen, too. I'm not sure to what extent her grievances were true.

Photos of Sagebrook San Francisco

Services & Amenities of Sagebrook San Francisco

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4400/month

• Licenses: RCFE

About Sagebrook San Francisco

Sagebrook Senior Living at San Francisco provides residential, emotional and physical care and support for older adults. We are close to several major hospitals, have well-trained caregivers in assisted living and memory care, a chef, delicious meals and healthy snacks throughout the day, activities and engagement, visiting spiritual support services, massage therapy and much more.

Complimentary guest meals, beautifully gated garden with gazebos, waterfall and walking trails, education and events, basic furnishings, therapy rooms with bath tubs, walk-in showers and optional massage therapy, shared flat-screen televisions, elegant di

Map of Sagebrook San Francisco