San Dimas Retirement Center

834 WEST ARROW HIGHWAY, San Dimas, CA, 91773

Reviews of San Dimas Retirement Center

Zabbadoo October 18, 2012

The staff was very personable. They seemed to be very attentive to my grandmother. They seemed to offer plenty of activities and a great social atmosphere for the elderly patrons. The place was overall fairly clean, some of the decor was a bit drab but no more so than any older persons place of residence.

sw102001 March 23, 2012

My father just recently moved into a room at the San Dimas Retirement Center. Although I don't have personal experience with this place my brother and girlfriend have. They both say that the grounds and amenities are quite nice. The location is right next door to a Target so should the individual so choose they can do some shopping without worrying about transportation. The residents get 3 meals a day but the food quality has mixed reviews from my father. One day he says it's good. The next? Not so good. The one issue I have is that the staff doesn't seem that well equipped to take care of my father's needs. They have constantly called my brother complaining that he won't listen to them. What do they want him to do? Aren't they there for assistance. It seems their solution is to send him to the hospital since they think he is nuts! So, I suppose they offer some assistance but if a resident is a tougher case they seem to turn their backs.

Caring413786 September 23, 2011

I have toured this facility. It is a large retirment center in the front w/ assisted living and a secured dementia unit in the back of the building. It is nice and very spacious. Operated by a large, experienced long term are company and has been in the community for over 30 years. The dementia area is separated from the other areas and it is safe. The staff are experienced in dementia care. The shopping center is located accross the street and their are alot of restaurants also. The facility is located right off the 57 fwy with easy traveling access. The downside is the busy highway it is located on. This can be noisy. I would recommend this facility and it is nice to all three levels of care in one faciility available when a transition needs to be made.

About San Dimas Retirement Center

San Dimas Retirement Center is an assisted living facility in San Dimas, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact San Dimas Retirement Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of San Dimas Retirement Center