Belmont Village Sabre Springs

13075 Evening Creek Drive South, San Diego, CA, 92128

Reviews of Belmont Village Sabre Springs

May 26, 2015

My husband was in Belmont Village of Sabre Springs for three weeks. It's a great place, but my husband was asked to leave because he was falling too many times. Their activities program was the best, and that's what my husband enjoyed. He likes playing cards, Blackjack, poker, current events, and crossword puzzles. It's a great place for someone who does not need one-on-one care. It's clean, and the staff were attentive. It was a good experience. His room was good, and the grounds were beautiful and maintained.

May 20, 2014

Our aunt is now living in a place called Belmont Village of Sabre Springs. This facility is a recommendation from a personal friend whose father has been there for several years. One of the reasons why we selected this facility is because they have a memory care facility, and we are seeing that my aunt is getting to be more like that now, although she does not need to be in a locked door facility yet, but we thought if that happens we wouldn’t have to move her into another facility. They have a very good program for people with milder dementia. They don’t need to be in a locked facility; it's called Circle of Friends. Another thing that they have, which I think is very good, are several mobile doctors, and they come to this facility. When you go inside, it's cheerful with lots of light from inside and outside. It seems like you are going in a hotel.

March 27, 2014

By Lori25

I moved my mom to Belmont Village. It is only 7 minutes away from my house. It is very clean. The staff is very professional. My mom is having a hard time this past couple of days because she comes from another facility, but I think once she gets used to it, she will really like it. Her room is nice and big enough for all of her things. It has a nice view, and I like it. I had lunch there, and I will rate the food a 5. They have very good activities, and I am excited for her to like it. I hope she likes it as much as I do.

December 21, 2013

By KellJane

The facility itself is beautiful and the program is very flexible to meet each residents unique needs. My dad has been there for about a year and a half. He started in assisted living and is now in the Alzheimer's care wing and we are working with Hospice. The staff is very welcoming and they really care about their residents!

July 25, 2013

By Mary65543250

I had a visit at Belmont Village at Sabre Springs and the place was really spacious. They have a lot of outdoor space and sitting areas. It wasn't just long halls with rooms of each side. They have swimming pool for water aerobics. The place was just really nice.

June 01, 2011

By IsesLuc

Friend or relative of resident

An uncle of mine is staying at this facility, and has been staying there for a few years now. I must say that both he and our family love how much care he is receiving here! When we first toured there, on first impression, it was very clean, and had a friendly and fun atmosphere. Which turned out to be true. We were afraid that he wouldn't be cared for, or he would grow bored and depressed staying there. But that's not the case, he is receiving the perfect amount of attention and care. The facility has many things for him to occupy himself with, and he couldn't have been happier! I definitely recommend this for your loved ones!

Photos of Belmont Village Sabre Springs

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6 To 1

• Licenses: RCFE 374603279

About Belmont Village Sabre Springs

Belmont Village Sabre Springs is located in the attractive residential community of Poway. Situated in northeast San Diego County, Poway is known as “The City in the Country” and prides itself on the fact that much of the area is preserved as dedicated open space. With great views of the valleys and foothills of North County, Belmont Village at Sabre Springs is a beautiful Mission-style community with outdoor features such as lush grounds and walking trails, a pool and putting green for our senior living residents.

Conveniently positioned near shopping, two large medical clinics and Pomerado Hospital, places of worship, eateries and the Poway Center for the Performing Arts, Belmont Village also offers exciting indoor activities and caring services. Residents enjoy Belmont's distinctive interiors and signature programs in hospitality and dining. And those with support needs benefit from one of the best-trained, most responsive staffs in assisted living.

Experience the Belmont Village Difference
  • Dedicated Memory Care Residences
  • Assistance with daily living
  • Well-trained, dedicated staff
  • Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
  • Professionally supervised fitness center and wellness programs
  • Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
  • Free scheduled transportation
  • Enrichment programs and social activities
  • Internet and email at the Center for Learning
  • Housekeeping and laundry
  • Private and companion apartments
  • Short-term stays available
Memory Care rate includes the following
(there is an additional fee for enhanced personal care.)
  • Basic Personal Care (activity reminders and stand-by assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and escorts)
  • Three delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily in Josephine's Kitchen
  • Licensed Nurse on-site 24 hours a day
  • Regular monitoring of residents' wellness and periodic health assessments
  • Senior-focused social, recreational, educational and gardening activities
  • 24-hour emergency call response system
  • Daily scheduled transportation to nearby shops, physicians' offices or special events
  • Weekly housekeeping, laundering of bed linens and personal laundry
  • Daily trash removal and bed-making
  • All utilities except private telephone
  • Cable TV programming

There are five things that make our community unique. 1. We have 25 choices at dining. 2. Nurses are on staff 24 hours a day, they are the only ones that administer medications, we can also accommodate sliding scale diabetic injections. 3. We have Phys

Map of Belmont Village Sabre Springs