San Carlos Elms

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of San Carlos Elms

January 06, 2015

By Pam42

I liked the San Carlos Elms, and the big reason was that it is very close to me and it is in our downtown area, close to shops and stores that my mother could walk around and be outdoors, be close to everything and not need a car or rely on somebody else to get it done. It was actually like an apartment house, and I liked it because it had an independent living component, personal care, and a memory unit. I think it was a little dark once you got inside the building, and it would have just been nice coming into something very bright. I was impressed by the fact that the residents did not have to move as their care changed. I thought it was a terrific thing not to be moving around or changing rooms all the time when things suddenly got worse or got better, which for somebody who is older and maybe has problems with mobility is a good thing.

June 10, 2014

We're on the waiting list for the Elms. That's where he wants to be. What we like about the facility is that it’s in his local community. It's modern, new, spacious, clean, and well regarded. We know people who have their parents in there. He could walk to all the shops, restaurants, barbers, and things that he's familiar with. It also is clean, reputable, and it has all the things he needed to do that are also part of his local community. There's the dementia care, and there's assisted living; there’s no independent-living. They have a full range of activities that you would expect.

Photos of San Carlos Elms

Services & Amenities of San Carlos Elms

About San Carlos Elms

San Carlos Elms is an assisted living facility in San Carlos, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact San Carlos Elms for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of San Carlos Elms