Light's Rancho Linda

1642 W 27th Street, San Bernardino, CA, 92407

Contact Now

Reviews of Light's Rancho Linda

George123785550 May 11, 2016

I really love the staff at Light's Rancho Linda and what they’re trying to do, but it is dated and in a very old San Bernardino area. The rooms were small and dated.

partners feedback April 25, 2016

Lights Rancho Linda looked like a ranch, like from the Old West. The rooms looked average, and the dining room was not open but was curtained and nice and clean.

rubber January 08, 2016

I really enjoyed my visit to the ranch.it reminded me of Knotts Berry Farm.The staff was very nice and the place looks very clean.I was inpressed with the grounds too.Very green and lush.

Anonymous116162950 November 30, 2015

Light's Rancho Linda was very nice. The people working there were also very nice. It was clean and beautiful. The rooms were very clean and very nice.

From Light's Rancho Linda

Light's Rancho Linda was established in 1960 to provide a living environment for the elderly, where the utmost concern for the physical, spiritual, and social needs of each resident are realized. Light's Rancho Linda was built on the practice and understanding that our greatest duty is to show respect for each of our residents while enabling them to live their life to the greatest extent possible.

Light’s Rancho Linda is a series of fourteen "Casitas" (houses) that sit on over four acres of "Ranch Style" property located in San Bernardino, California. Each of our homes is fully furnished and surrounded by beautiful gardens and walkways that provide an open and airy environment for every Resident.

Light's is "Big enough to meet your every need, yet small enough to make it personal." Each of our residents are provided with three home cooked meals, planned activities, and optional personal care services.

In addition to our "Casitas", Light's is equipped with a restaurant style kitchen and dining room, a Beauty/Barber shop, a Game/Activities room, and several conversation/living areas.

Founded in 1960 by Catherine Light, we have always striven to give our residents the best care and service possible; 53 years later, this is still the central focus of Light’s Rancho Linda. Administrators/Owners Walter and Linda Light take the utmost care

Features of Light's Rancho Linda

• Minimum rate: $1500/month

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
  • Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra Cottages, Shared Living.

• General Store