Morningside Ministries at Chandler Estate Assisted Living Community

1510 Howard Street, San Antonio, TX, 78212

Reviews of Morningside Ministries at Chandler Estate Assisted Living Community

emrfd November 10, 2011

During my time in San Antonio, I visited my neighbor who began living at Chandler Estate after her stroke. During the two times I visited Chandler Estate, I was very impressed with their assisted living services. Nurses are available to assist residents with bathing, dressing, medication, and daily living tasks, and they genuinely seem to care about residents. Housing units are attractive with all appliances included. The estate itself is a registered historical place with plenty of southern charm. It has a plantation-like feel to it. I only tried the food once, but it was decent. My neighbor has made some new friends with fellow residents and participates in card games and social activities when she is feeling well. They have a library, movie theater, and scheduled monthly social outings. Chandler Estate is owned by Morningside Ministries and is a Christian non-profit organization - however, I believe they are open to people of all faiths.

sasweetie_67 July 27, 2011

My relative is currently in rehabilitation at Chandler Rehab and Nursing Center in San Antonio, Texas. My relative is getting very good care there, the food is especially good, and my relative's health and well being has definitely improved. I am grateful for their assistance at this time of my relative's life

About Morningside Ministries at Chandler Estate Assisted Living Community

Morningside Ministries at Chandler Estate Assisted Living Community is an assisted living facility in San Antonio, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Morningside Ministries at Chandler Estate Assisted Living Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Morningside Ministries at Chandler Estate Assisted Living Community