Heritage at Westover Hills
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Heritage at Westover Hills
Welcome to Heritage At Westover Hills where "Every Moment Treasured. Every Moment Yours."
Our team members don’t just address what may be going wrong: we take a closer look at EVERYTHING that makes our residents their complete selves. This includes understanding the things that are going RIGHT. We enhance the comfort and quality of life for seniors and their families through a holistic approach to wellness and support. Webster defines “holistic” as relating to complete systems rather than to individual parts. This is exactly what we stand for when caring for the whole person – we look at everything that makes them complete and put a plan together to support their wonderful completeness, rather than addressing one or two individual problems that are keeping them from being their best selves and only striving to improve those things.
Heritage at Westover Hills has created an environment that is recognized for individualized and personalized services, programming, and care. Spacious and well-designed residences provide all of our residents with both comfort and security. Some of the most unique features of our programming and amenities include:
- The focus on holistic wellness, not just assistance with daily life, adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for senior living.
- Concierge Medicine where doctors and specialists come to the community and see residents in the privacy of their own home
- Specially Selected, Trained & Certified Staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week led by full-time Licensed Nurses
- Personalized Care that allows our team members to accommodate not just resident needs, but special requests
- Three complete meals daily… that residents actually enjoy created by our in house Chef and specially trained culinary team
- Snacks & beverages offered throughout the day, many as a part of engaging, interactive programs and activities
- A full schedule of outings, lectures, artistic & crafting opportunities, shows, and entertainment developed specifically based on our residents’ individual interests
- State-of-the-art Emergency Call System with wireless buttons in each residence, providing an additional level of safety for residents and peace-of-mind for their families
- Private dining room to enjoy with family, friends, and loved ones
- Scheduled transportation to medical and doctors’ visits, shopping, and other errands
What Makes Us Special
Our Seven Dimensions of Wellness are: emotional, intellectual, spiritual, community connections, intergenerational, physical and social engagement. One example is we believe learning and education is a lifelong process and we provide courses, lectures and more for free to residents.
Features of Heritage at Westover Hills
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Fee structure extra: $2000 Community Fee
- Minimum rate: $2,895/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $3,150/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 55
- State License(s): pending
Reviews of Heritage at Westover Hills
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Heritage at Westover Hills
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities