Franklin Park TPC Parkway

Reviews of Franklin Park TPC Parkway

Overview of Ratings

4.1

September 23, 2014

Franklin Park's set up and accommodations are extremely nice. It is four levels. The memory care is on the bottom level. There is dining room in each level, so there is a small intimate dining environment. The staff is very cordial and very professional. Their accommodations are very nice. In terms of space, there are different levels and we selected the level that best fits our budget and my family member's needs. They have several activities. From what I know now, I would definitely recommend this facility.

August 14, 2014

By Caring90201850

I moved my mom to Franklin Park. This place is close to where I live, which was a plus. I went and walked in on them unannounced. I was very pleased with what I saw. I liked the way the caregivers were interacting with the residents there, liked the staff that I met, and had a chance to meet with a few of the people, who seemed very happy. I feel that the residents' dignity is maintained. I can't say enough good things about it. Her room is lovely. She has a Jack and Jill, so she shares a bathroom with another resident. I go to visit her about every other day, and her room is always clean and well maintained. My mother has Alzheimer's and is probably at the end stages of it, and I am very impressed with the friendliness. It's just very, very nice.

January 28, 2014

By caring84216050

I moved mom to Franklin Park. The staffing appeared to be adequate and they had a lot of activities. They have arts, music, religious events and family events. Mom is participating and she’s very busy. We also join on weekends. We checked the food before and I checked it routinely after work when I visit her. She’s satisfied with the food. They have physical therapists on site and they helped mom become mobile. They have volunteers who come and file the resident’s nails, do massages and stuff. They have a lot of kids who come from different schools. The residents can keep their pets and the aides help take care of them. Mom’s very happy there.

October 12, 2013

By Cindee1

Franklin Park Stone Oak is close to where we live and it is convenient for us to go there and visit our parents. They seem really happy there. They have memory care for my mother and they provide a lot of things, especially medication management, which is what they really need. They have a lot of activities during the day for them. They are excited about it. I definitely recommend them.

Let Us Search For You

• Features Extra: Library, Chapel

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

About Franklin Park TPC Parkway

At Franklin Park TPC Parkway, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that additional care and assisted living services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each home is artistically designed to capture a sense of style. Functionality mixed with luxurious details gives your home substance and beauty. Community-style and assisted living lets you enjoy a refreshing lifestyle free from the burdens and stress of living alone.

We offer the finest in memory care and Alzheimers programs here at Franklin Park TPC Parkway in San Antonio. Our techniques and strategies for coping and quality of life in the journey of the challenges of dementia preserve the respect and dignity of everyone in each stage of their own personal challenge. Contact our staff for a caring and informed introduction to our facilities and ever evolving Alzheimer’s, memory care and dementia program strategies.

Franklin Park TPC Parkway is located in San Antonio, Texas and is conveniently located near shopping, hospitals and medical centers. Shopping, museums, airports, entertainment, hospitals and education centers are just minutes away.

Map of Franklin Park TPC Parkway