Franklin Park TPC Parkway

21802 Encino Commons, San Antonio, TX, 78259

Reviews of Franklin Park TPC Parkway

July 21, 2015

The facility itself is beautiful. There are a lot of different things going on -- music time, bingo, an outdoor patio where they can walk around, barbecues, birthday parties -- all kinds of stuff that the residents enjoy. My father has a private room, which is big enough for him. I had lunch with him there, and the food was real good. Everybody is very welcoming and friendly. The dining room is always clean, open, and well kept. I'm really happy with the whole facility. The common place is also really nice.

April 10, 2015

We chose Franklin Park Stone Oak because of the location and environment. I loved the people. We liked the warmth of the place. They were very friendly. It was great. We were very happy with them, except for the fact that they did not have a speech therapist. We had requested speech therapy, but they didn't have it a speech therapist. and they didn't get it through home health. Then, she had aspiration pneumonia and had to go to the hospital. Had they had speech therapy, I thought we would have avoided the pneumonia, and that would have been better.

December 28, 2014

By Cherri2

We visited Franklin Park Stone Oak for my mother. It was nice, but it just didn't feel right. The lady who was supposed to take us around was busy with someone else, so the head guy of the facility took us around, and it was like a spur of the moment thing. He was very nice, but he was looking at his notes. The apartments were OK, but for my mother they were too small. Also we saw very few people. We met no one else who worked at the facility other than the director who took us around. Security though was fine. It was good. What I can suggest for this facility is for their people to be more friendly and attainable.

September 23, 2014

Franklin Park's set up and accommodations are extremely nice. It is four levels. The memory care is on the bottom level. There is dining room in each level, so there is a small intimate dining environment. The staff is very cordial and very professional. Their accommodations are very nice. In terms of space, there are different levels and we selected the level that best fits our budget and my family member's needs. They have several activities. From what I know now, I would definitely recommend this facility.

August 14, 2014

By Caring90201850

I moved my mom to Franklin Park. This place is close to where I live, which was a plus. I went and walked in on them unannounced. I was very pleased with what I saw. I liked the way the caregivers were interacting with the residents there, liked the staff that I met, and had a chance to meet with a few of the people, who seemed very happy. I feel that the residents' dignity is maintained. I can't say enough good things about it. Her room is lovely. She has a Jack and Jill, so she shares a bathroom with another resident. I go to visit her about every other day, and her room is always clean and well maintained. My mother has Alzheimer's and is probably at the end stages of it, and I am very impressed with the friendliness. It's just very, very nice.

January 28, 2014

By caring84216050

I moved mom to Franklin Park. The staffing appeared to be adequate and they had a lot of activities. They have arts, music, religious events and family events. Mom is participating and she’s very busy. We also join on weekends. We checked the food before and I checked it routinely after work when I visit her. She’s satisfied with the food. They have physical therapists on site and they helped mom become mobile. They have volunteers who come and file the resident’s nails, do massages and stuff. They have a lot of kids who come from different schools. The residents can keep their pets and the aides help take care of them. Mom’s very happy there.

October 12, 2013

By Cindee1

Franklin Park Stone Oak is close to where we live and it is convenient for us to go there and visit our parents. They seem really happy there. They have memory care for my mother and they provide a lot of things, especially medication management, which is what they really need. They have a lot of activities during the day for them. They are excited about it. I definitely recommend them.

Photos of Franklin Park TPC Parkway

Services & Amenities of Franklin Park TPC Parkway

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4699/month

• Features Extra: Library, Chapel

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

About Franklin Park TPC Parkway

At Franklin Park TPC Parkway, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that additional care and assisted living services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each home is artistically designed to capture a sense of style. Functionality mixed with luxurious details gives your home substance and beauty. Community-style and assisted living lets you enjoy a refreshing lifestyle free from the burdens and stress of living alone.

We offer the finest in memory care and Alzheimers programs here at Franklin Park TPC Parkway in San Antonio. Our techniques and strategies for coping and quality of life in the journey of the challenges of dementia preserve the respect and dignity of everyone in each stage of their own personal challenge. Contact our staff for a caring and informed introduction to our facilities and ever evolving Alzheimer’s, memory care and dementia program strategies.

Franklin Park TPC Parkway is located in San Antonio, Texas and is conveniently located near shopping, hospitals and medical centers. Shopping, museums, airports, entertainment, hospitals and education centers are just minutes away.

Map of Franklin Park TPC Parkway