Brookdale Medical Center Whitby

5996 Whitby Road, San Antonio, TX, 78240

Promotion ends in 25 days!

3 STEPS TO WINTER SAVINGS: 1. 1/2 off your community fee with sign-up for automatic bank withdrawals. 2. $1,000 off your first full month. 3. 6th month free. New residents only, must take financial possession by 2/14. Other details apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Medical Center Whitby

Shayne December 11, 2013

I just visited the community and it is beautiful. Just been painted, new carpet and told furniture on its way. When walking around the care staff introduced themselves and asked about my friend. This was first place I even spoke to a care staff. Very homey which I know my friend will like. This will be first stop to show my friend. Had everything I was looking for. Met Executive Director and even though obvious she was busy I was treated with her full attention. She was very professional, friendly and I felt she truly cared about what I was saying.

parents123 December 10, 2013

I recently visited the community which is almost complete with a renovation and it is beautiful. When walking around staff came up introduced themselves asked who I was looking for then ask questions and told me all they would do. In visiting other places I only spoke with the marketing person and Executive Director so was very impressed the care staff took the time to meet me and find out about my mom. I can't talk my mom into moving right now but will sure take her here before any other place. The people living there were all nice and much to my surprise the women had make up on.

cowboys2014 November 07, 2013

I have a friend that lives at Sterling House. The staff are wonderful, loving and caring. It is exciting as the inside is being completely re-done and is updated and beautiful. My friend said she likes the updates but the wonderful staff and care she receives is what is important to her. I visit several times per week and would recommend Sterling House to everyone.

Caring4917 October 09, 2013

Sterling House was the least favorable amongst the facilities we visited. The staff was very nice and the facility was clean but it just wasn't really updated. The inside of the facility itself looked old and not as modern. They need to update it a little bit. I would not probably recommend this facility just for the looks of it.

From Brookdale Medical Center Whitby

Brookdale Medical Center Whitby provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our community is located conveniently in the heart of San Antonio's medical district and shopping. It is a perfect neighborhood for those who enjoy a smaller campus with a courtyard. The leadership team has worked for Brookdale each for over 6 years and

Features of Brookdale Medical Center Whitby