Lyndale San Angelo

6101 Grand Court Road, San Angelo, TX, 76901

Reviews of Lyndale San Angelo

Vanessa118 December 30, 2015

My grandfather in law lives here. In my opinion this is one of the best assisted livings here in San Angelo. They have a ton of activities for the residents and very family orriented.

Dee dee5 December 30, 2015

My Father lives at Royal Estates it's a beautiful place to live with plenty of activities for the residents to do my dad goes on trips has a beautiful apartment and the people that work their are so friendly and always will to keep me informed with pict and videos when I'm not in Texas I've seen such a change in my dad he's made many friends and participates in all the activities he's not just a resident to them he's family and so are they . Thank you Royal Estates

Benny1 April 28, 2015

I visited Royal Estates of San Angelo, and I would try to go down there this week, take my dad to have lunch there, and try to see how to break it to him. My first impression was that I was relieved because it didn't feel like an old folks' home because it was pretty clean, homey, and smelled great. I hadn't eaten there yet; I just had a look, and the menu was impressive. I would try to eat there this week. However, I saw people eating, and it looked really great. I talked to a couple of residents, and they loved it.

The apartments were very simple and a bit small. That was the only concern I had. They had activities. I looked at the calendar, and I thought that was pretty impressive.

Cindy from Texas September 24, 2014

Mom stayed at Royal Estate. It was a very nice and clean facility, but it was more geared for independent living than it was for assisted living. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was very good. They actually had a classically trained chef and there were always two options for the meal. The location was very good. They had a hotel there right next to it. They even had guest room that family could stay up to three days and you could purchase a meal there for just $7 a meal, which was very good. It was a very reasonable price and you could actually eat with your loved one.

Bonnie31 July 29, 2014

I thought Royal Estates was okay, but my mother-in-law didn't care for it. It wasn't what she was looking for. She wanted more of a home setting, not so much of a hotel type setting. However, the staff seemed fine and the rooms seemed okay. They have different sizes of rooms. Everybody who was there seemed okay with it; however, it just wasn't what my mother-in-law wanted.

MK1 June 30, 2014

We chose Royal Estates of San Angelo for my mother-in-law because it had the assisted area that we needed. It is clean, and we just like the amenities that they offer. They have a lot of activities going on. They play bingo. They have coke float Tuesdays and entertainment on Wednesday. They also have outings for the seniors, either shopping, going to restaurants, or visiting different places. They also have arts and crafts. I was able to help with a project with the director of activities, and we made a friendship quilt with some of the ladies. The ladies got to meet each other. Overall, we felt good about it.

Caring83353150 June 30, 2014

Everything’s fine here at Royal Estates, as far as I know. It’s a clean place. The activities I have tried are bingo and some 42. The food could be seasoned a little bit better; it’s pretty bland. No more fish, and add chicken fried steak to the menu. You couldn’t put very many people in the dining room; it’s pretty full, but there is enough room for everybody. I like my room, but I don’t like where they have their emergency string. Anytime you want somebody to come to see about something, like if I’m in my recliner and I want something, I have to get out of my recliner and get in a wheelchair and then go to my bed. It’s against the wall; it's not located where you can get to it easily. I do not have any complaints about any of the staff. They’re friendly, and they always have time to talk. I would recommend this place. In fact, I just did. My daughter-in-law's daddy is moving in this week.

Mary72653150 November 28, 2013

I went for a quick tour at Royal Estates of San Angelo and the staff there seemed pretty friendly. The dining room looked pretty good. The accommodation looked nice and safe. The location is also good.

commercesd June 09, 2012

When we visited Royal Estates of San Angelo assisted living facility, it seemed like a very friendly and casual community. The staff was professional and very caring to the residents. The grounds were spacious and well tended, with plenty of areas for seniors to enjoy privately or with others.

The indoor areas were all clean and bright. There was plenty of sunlight so that they do not need to use lighting when it is sunny outside. This was true for many of the dwelling spaces, as well.

The residents enjoy a casual restaurant dining experience that includes original creations, as well as traditional dishes. They provide a good variety of meal, food and snack options.

There are a number of private living options available, from spacious studios to 2 bedroom apartments, which my brother's friend was interested in. There is plenty of staff to take care of basic needs and cleaning, so even if you have a larger space, it should work fine. Each space was clean, nicely designed and had nice air and light. The bathrooms featured walk-in showers with safety rails.

All of the communal areas were pleasant to be in and we could see that the residents thought so, too. The activities they plan regularly include everything from visiting local restaurant favorites, the public library and movies - to day trips around the region for nature walks and to visit festivals and fairs.

They also have a convenient salon, barber shop, wellness center and well-stocked library. Daily exercise is encouraged and classes are offered, but also offer residents to work out on equipment. The staff is well-versed at taking care of a variety of types of people, from those who are not ambulatory - to people who have memory issues.

We enjoyed our visit at this facility and would recommend that those interested make a visit for their loved ones.

From Lyndale San Angelo

Lyndale San Angelo in San Angelo, Texas, is now part of the Sagora family of communities!

We believe seniors deserve the utmost in respect, courtesy, and care.

We strive to foster a lifestyle that is enriching, engaging and meaningful. Each day we care for and serve each resident in a manner that respects their individuality.

At Sagora, we believe in a lifestyle that nurtures the spirit, enables freedom of choice, encourages independence, preserves dignity, and involves family and friends.

That's the Sagora lifestyle.

Features of Lyndale San Angelo

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• State License(s): AL - #030100 (Type A Assisted Living)

Location of Lyndale San Angelo