Brookdale South San Angelo

Overview of Ratings

3.8

January 24, 2013

By caring55894650

I like the setup of Emeritus at Myrtlewood for people with Alzheimer's. From what I saw the rooms were nice and clean. There would be places to add some of her things to make it more homey. They encourage that, so she would be able to see her family things in there. The staff was very nice and extremely helpful during the tour.

June 12, 2012

By joshua.kelly@my.okbu.edu

The service seems to be very good. People come by and clean the rooms once a week, and even offer to change sheets (my great-grandmother refuses to allow them to change the sheets). They have different events such as Bingo, and they take them to church, Walmart, and other places. The food is decent--I have eaten there. Over all, I am glad my great-grandmother is happy there.

April 13, 2012

By noslee31

Do not place a family member in this establishment. Unless you are there to check on your love one. I have witness memory care residents being laughed at and ignored to the point of them sitting in their own feces or urine. The cost is astronomical and the only people making hug sums of money is the Emeritus Corp. They would like you to believe that your family member is in a caring enviroment but nothing is further from the truth. I am there two or three times a day and have witnessed numerous violations on other residents, but not on my Mom.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Brookdale South San Angelo

Features of Brookdale South San Angelo

About Brookdale South San Angelo

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale South San Angelo