Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Agape Senior Living on the Plateau
Doreens August 30, 2013
I am/was a resident of this facility
Agape Senior Living is an amazing home, everyone is so caring, compassionate, and you just get the feel of home! The owners live on site and are very hands on, lots of loves, the best care for my mom, has been here. My mom lived in several different Adult Family Homes and Assisted Living Facility but none made my mom feel at home like the staff at Agape Senior Living. The home is full of life and it's just what my mom needed.
From Agape Senior Living on the Plateau
Quality care and personal attention for seniors, in a warm, caring & family atmosphere. Our unique services, attention to detail, and "a commitment to caring" all make choosing Agape Senior Living on the Plateau the right choice for your aging loved one.
Our Family is Committed to Yours
Amenities and Services
- 24 hr. Professional CNA care, Doctor & RN on call
- Doctor, Podiatrist & Dental House Calls
- Medication management
- Three nutritious home-cooked meals & frequent snacks with dietary modifications
- Dining assistance and special diets (Diabetic diet, low sodium, low fat, low carbohydrates, soft foods, & tube feeding)
- Assistance & supervision with activities of daily living routines
- Daily assistance with bathing, dressing/undressing, & personal hygiene
- Assistance with reminders and redirection
- Escorts and assistance with walking
- Incontinence care management & continence training/Foley Catheter management
- Personal laundry and linen services
"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around" Leo Buscaglia
This is our motto here at Agape Senior Living and we cant wait to meet you and give you a tour of our home.
Location of Agape Senior Living on the Plateau
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities