Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

777 East 3900 South, Salt Lake City, UT, 84107

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

December 20, 2015

By Tammy27

I was very impressed with the staff at Pacifica Senior Living. The place has been remodeled, so it all looked new and fresh. I was impressed with the dining room. Their meals looked excellent and smelled wonderful. They have quite a bit of activities offered to the residents. They have a calendar set up for the different things that they do and places that they go. They have doctors and nurses on staff.

June 30, 2015

My mom was at Pacifica Millcreek for the last 8 years. We weren't sure if she could go back there, but we found a way to get her back, so that worked out fine. A year ago, the staff wasn't so great, but now they are. They have changed a lot of the ways they're doing things, so it is very much more helpful. The rooms are still the same, but they are updating.

December 16, 2014

By Jim98726450

Pacifica Senior Living looked like a good facility. The people there were friendly, and they had the amenities I was looking for. I looked at a one-bedroom or a studio apartment. It was nice and adequate. It was in a good part of town. The exterior of the facility was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful.

October 13, 2014

By sisterhood

What a beautiful little place! A diamond in the rough! We saw many larger places and we loved the small and inviting feel of this place. The staff was friendly and they made us feel like we were family. We chose to move our mom in and she has made many friends there. She is still active and love that she can take walks in the neighborhood by her apartment. We love the food also, it is the best. The chef and his staff are wonderful to be around. They serve you like a restaurant! except in here, we can have seconds. Thank you to all the staff and especially for the cute marketer who made us feel like we were important and not just customer. we moved mom in because of the atmosphere we felt right off the bat!

September 11, 2011

By Sarah's Friend

I visited a friend at this facility and found it to be very nice. The staff seemed very caring and skilled. The dining room on the main floor was clean and well-lit and the food was very good. Servers catered to our every need, just like a restaurant. The game room was also very nice with bookshelves and tables. The activity director offered several games. The private rooms are spacious, but it would be nice if there was a little more counter space. The grounds are shady and well-kept. There is also a beauty salon on the premises, which offers haircuts and perms to the residents for a reasonable price. The woman in the salon is very patient and kind. Medical care at this facility is limited, but there is one floor for folks who need extra help. The professionals on the medical floor can give people medication and help them get dressed. Housekeeping services are offered on all three floors. The facility has a van that takes residents to shopping and other activities.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Services & Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: UT207219, UT000249

About Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek is a retirement community in Salt Lake City, Utah offering independent and assisted living with close access to medical care, shopping, dining and entertainment. At Pacifica, we truly want our residents to rediscover life and all it has to offer. And our commitment to you is to help you make those discoveries each and every day. Our diverse and extensive activities program reflects what our residents enjoy doing the most. Our Salt Lake City senior living community has ongoing arts and crafts, games, lunch outings, trips throughout Utah, and so much more! With chef-prepared meals as well as weekly housekeeping and paid utilities, you'll have time to rediscover life's pleasures! At Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek, you'll find a community of friends with whom you can enjoy an active, worry-free lifestyle.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek