Lakeside Assisted Living

1109 S Schumaker Dr, Salisbury, MD, 21804

Reviews of Lakeside Assisted Living

June 07, 2013

By caring4473

I would consider moving into Lakeview in the future. I would like to give it a five star rating, but I find the place spooky clean so I'll just give it a four.

March 29, 2013

By Ann Bailey

My Father was a resident in Lakeside Assisted Living. We can not say enough for the care and concern he received there. As it is with most elderly, they want to be home. My Father had been in another assisted living and was so unhappy. He adjusted very well at Lakeside, looked forward to the special attention he received from employees and interacted with some of the residents. Because of being there, we feel there was joy in his life that would not have been there. Thank you!

May 10, 2012

By Caring521992

My mother-in-law recently moved to Lakeside Assisted Living. She naturally had some anxiety about moving to new surroundings. All the staff at Lakeside from the C.N.A.'s to the wait staff, housekeepers and receptionist were very kind and sensitive to her needs. It really helped make the transition easier on her (and us). It's wonderful that she has a beautiful apartment, in a lovely building, with lots of amenities. But it means so much more to our family to know that she is being cared for by such compassionate people.

May 03, 2012

By OceanCityBeachLover

My grandmom is very happy with Lakeside Assisted Living, which of course, means that I am satisfied with it. After visiting Lakeside and two other facilities six months ago, our family decided that the Lakeside facility perfectly suited our needs and preferences. At Lakeside, my grandmom has found the excellent balance of security and ease of access to services, and privacy and independence. My grandmom says that amenities matter much less than the residents and staff, and I agree. I found during my first and as well as subsequent visits to Lakeside that it has an active social atmosphere. The other residents are friendly and the staff is very caring and warm. The staff there always time have to speak with you, and they seem genuinely interested in the residents. They also give the utmost importance to handling emergencies. In addition, the residents all seem to enjoy interacting with each other, and my grandmom has found people she enjoys talking and sharing hobbies with.Over all, Lakeside Assisted Living feels very friendly and safe, and my grandmom is very comfortable there. The facility is clean, well-maintained, and has excellent furnishings that give a homey feel.

Photos of Lakeside Assisted Living

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Live Entertainment

• State Licenses: 22al019

About Lakeside Assisted Living

Lakeside Assisted Living is the premier assisted living provider on the Eastern Shore.

Catering to wide range of seniors, there is something for everyone here! The benefits of living at Lakeside are extensive. They include: socialization, restaurant style meals, transportation and discrete assistance with a wide array of personal care just to name a few. We are often asked, "Don't all assisted living communities in the area provide similar programs?" On paper that may be true, but it's the way we deliver these services that sets us apart from the standard.

Here are just some of the reasons why Lakeside stands above the rest:

• Licensed Nurses ON-SITE 24 hours a day
  • Complimentary "anytime" transportation 5 days a week
  • Largest apartments in the area
  • Accepts diverse levels of care

But don't just take our word for it. Lakeside Assisted Living has an outstanding reputation for healthcare attentiveness and is highly rated by referring healthcare professionals, too.

So if you're looking for a community that offers security, companionship and peace of mind with the highest standard of quality for yourself or your loved one, contact us today and discover the Lakeside difference.

Welcome to Lakeside Assisted Living where each day is a celebration of all life has to offer – and here, life has a lot to offer. At Lakeside, you create a lifestyle that defines your happiness. We’re simply here to help.

Map of Lakeside Assisted Living