Brookdale Salem Assisted Living

2001 Ridgewood Drive, Salem, VA, 24153

Promotion ends in 1 day!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Salem | Assisted Living

September 08, 2014

My mother-in-law is in Emeritus at Ridgewood Gardens and it is very good. The nursing staff seems veritable. The people in charge seem very knowledgeable and very willing to help. They are really nice people. The rooms are nice. They have a single room and a studio. Everything is clean. The administration works with you very congenially. They are friendly and helpful. I know they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. I hear that the food is good, but I didn't taste it. I like that they try to foster a sense of community more so than the other assisted living facility I visit. I will gladly live there.

August 05, 2014

By ssmith56

I visited this community about 6 months ago searching for a place to care for my mother. The staff were very knowledgeable and we're so kind to my mother. I have since moved my mother into this community and she couldn't be happier!

June 23, 2014

Emeritus looked fine. The room looks fine. The room had a living area and a bedroom. They also have studios. I didn’t like the fact that she would have to be on the second floor, though. I like one-level facilities.

Photos of Brookdale Salem

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Salem

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Onsite Physical, Occupational And Speech Therapy

• Home Sale Assistance

About Brookdale Salem

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Located directly across from Lewis Gale Hospital. We offer house doctor services as well. Newly opened Memory Care Neighborhood July 2014!

Map of Brookdale Salem