Starting At: $2795

Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights

Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Nestled in the hills of West Salem, Oregon, Orchard Heights Senior Community's four-story building offers lovely downtown and mountain views. Orchard Heights is an assisted living and memory care community, the latter focusing on a world class "Expressions" program for those with Alzheimer's and related dementia. Call for your personal tour and reserve your apartment today! At Prestige at Orchard Heights, our promise is to personally touch lives everyday. It is a philosophy of caring based on core values that are at the center of all we do: Respect, Integrity, Commitment & Trust.

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights

Average Rating: 3.0 3.0 out of 5 stars based on 6 Reviews

Posted by a fellow reviewer March 15, 2015

Prestige Senior Living is a very nice place. We didn't choose that because it is assisted living, and my mother doesn't need that yet. The rooms are really nice. It is very spacious too. The dining room is nice looking and very welcoming. I am very impressed with that place. The staff that assisted us was very nice and very pleasant. All the places we visited have very helpful staff. I like the grounds, and I like that they have a lot of park type settings. It is very welcoming.

Posted by Sad in Salem November 28, 2014

Administration repeatedly made commitments but never followed through.

Caregivers were not properly trained.

Very high amount of employee turnover, The turnover was not limited to just caregivers, supervisory positions also changed frequently.

Very little onsite nurse support, despite claims of having two nurses on staff.

My parent's bed was soaked with urine and nothing was done about it.

Posted by a fellow reviewer October 30, 2014

Prestige Senior has assisted and memory care, but we were only interested for memory care. We came across this facility via recommendation by another individual. The environment appeared to be pretty good in the facility but the parking was horrible. There was no place to park for visitors except walking about half a block. The food appeared to be good, but the responsiveness of the administration was horrible. We asked for a call back; we didn’t get it, I sent an email didn’t get any response, and when I finally got hold of the person, I found out that the individual who was working with us had quit.

The activities are pretty much the same with the other facility I went to. We were not satisfied with the administration response, so they must improve on that and trying to keep the same people working there. My impression when we drove into it was -- where are we going to park?

Posted by a fellow reviewer November 20, 2013

Orchard Heights was pretty good. The facility was very clean and it was remodeled. I like the staff because they're very friendly. However, they're a little bit short at times. They need more staffing. The food was pretty decent. I would recommend this place because overall they're pretty good.

Posted by jesshayden October 14, 2011

When I was a sophomore in high school I decided to gain some experience and volunteer. I choose this retirement home because it was close to home and I have always wanted to experience working with elders. The facility is beautiful. The rooms are very spacious for each resident and they are able to have a large open area to either sit and talk with other residents, play a game or just relax. Another thing that's really great about this facility is the food. The food is way more than I expected. 3 course meals and always a little dessert. The staff are hard working and always make the residents feel comfortable and tended too. If I ever needed to go into a retirement home I would choose that one.

Posted by Elizabeth-1 July 27, 2009

My loved one stayed here

There was a lot of change at Orchard Heights. While my family member lived there administrators changed twice. There is also a high turnover of employees. These things are to be expected to some degree at an assisted living home as the nature of the work is challenging, however, the amount of change at this facility causes care to lower in quality. My family was pleased with their sizeable room, but frustrated with services. We applaud all individuals working in this line of work.

Location of Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights

Features of Prestige Senior Living at Orchard Heights

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Maximum rate: $4,500/month
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,700/month

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55