Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights

695 Orchard Heights Rd NW, Salem, OR, 97304

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights

October 14, 2011

By jesshayden

When I was a sophomore in high school I decided to gain some experience and volunteer. I choose this retirement home because it was close to home and I have always wanted to experience working with elders. The facility is beautiful. The rooms are very spacious for each resident and they are able to have a large open area to either sit and talk with other residents, play a game or just relax. Another thing that's really great about this facility is the food. The food is way more than I expected. 3 course meals and always a little dessert. The staff are hard working and always make the residents feel comfortable and tended too. If I ever needed to go into a retirement home I would choose that one.

July 26, 2009

By Elizabeth-1

My loved one stayed here

There was a lot of change at Orchard Heights. While my family member lived there administrators changed twice. There is also a high turnover of employees. These things are to be expected to some degree at an assisted living home as the nature of the work is challenging, however, the amount of change at this facility causes care to lower in quality. My family was pleased with their sizeable room, but frustrated with services. We applaud all individuals working in this line of work.

Photos of Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights

Features of Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5250/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Overall:

• State Licenses: 1620540797

About Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights

Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Map of Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights