Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights

695 Orchard Heights Rd NW, Salem, OR, 97304

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights

October 30, 2014

Prestige Senior has assisted and memory care, but we were only interested for memory care. We came across this facility via recommendation by another individual. The environment appeared to be pretty good in the facility but the parking was horrible. There was no place to park for visitors except walking about half a block. The food appeared to be good, but the responsiveness of the administration was horrible. We asked for a call back; we didn’t get it, I sent an email didn’t get any response, and when I finally got hold of the person, I found out that the individual who was working with us had quit. The activities are pretty much the same with the other facility I went to. We were not satisfied with the administration response, so they must improve on that and trying to keep the same people working there. My impression when we drove into it was -- where are we going to park?

November 20, 2013

Orchard Heights was pretty good. The facility was very clean and it was remodeled. I like the staff because they're very friendly. However, they're a little bit short at times. They need more staffing. The food was pretty decent. I would recommend this place because overall they're pretty good.

October 14, 2011

By jesshayden

When I was a sophomore in high school I decided to gain some experience and volunteer. I choose this retirement home because it was close to home and I have always wanted to experience working with elders. The facility is beautiful. The rooms are very spacious for each resident and they are able to have a large open area to either sit and talk with other residents, play a game or just relax. Another thing that's really great about this facility is the food. The food is way more than I expected. 3 course meals and always a little dessert. The staff are hard working and always make the residents feel comfortable and tended too. If I ever needed to go into a retirement home I would choose that one.

July 27, 2009

By Elizabeth-1

My loved one stayed here

There was a lot of change at Orchard Heights. While my family member lived there administrators changed twice. There is also a high turnover of employees. These things are to be expected to some degree at an assisted living home as the nature of the work is challenging, however, the amount of change at this facility causes care to lower in quality. My family was pleased with their sizeable room, but frustrated with services. We applaud all individuals working in this line of work.

Photos of Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights

Services & Amenities of Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5250/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• State Licenses: 1620540797

About Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights

Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Map of Prestige Senior Living Orchard Heights