Farmington Square - Salem

960 Boone Road SE, Salem, OR, 97306

Reviews of Farmington Square - Salem

PaulR March 19, 2011

Disappointment

I just moved my mother into Farmington Square in February of 2011. I was promissed many things before moving my mother in. After moving her in, I realized that these were just words to get us to move her in. I also feel that I am being over charged and sometimes double charged for services. I will be moving Mother as soon as I can.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience.

Anna-2 May 23, 2009

My loved one stayed here

Farmington Square was a blessing to find. They took great care of my mother, who had Alzheimer's. They treated her with dignity, care, and respect as they also helped us. Farmington helped the rest of the family deal with this terrible disease, answered our questions, and eased our minds in knowing that Mom was being taken care of by caring individuals. My family and I are so grateful. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. Your kind words are appreciated.

From Farmington Square - Salem

Farmington Square Assisted and Memory Care is located in Salem, Oregon. We are dedicated to our mission to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us.

Our team is comprised of well-trained and compassionate individuals dedicated to exceptional senior care. Here at Salem Farmington Square it is our goal to supply excellent social, physical and emotional support all while helping our residents achieve maximum independence. We are proud of our Healthy Living life enrichment programs that help provide a lifestyle of choice with focus on activities and events to stimulate the mind, body and spirit.

Every aspect of our community is designed with the resident in mind. From our beautifully appointed living rooms to our extra attentive staff, no detail is overlooked when it comes to making our residents feel at home.

Farmington Square’s Assisted Care program allows individuals to maintain their lifestyle while feeling secure in the knowledge that someone will be there to help. Our team works to provide a sense of community with an emphasis on maximizing resident independence, self-worth and dignity. Our personal care and support services are tailored to meet individual needs.

Our Transitions&trade and Memory Care programming is designed to meet the ever-evolving personal care needs of someone displaying the initial and developing signs of Alzheimer’s or other related dementia. We recognize that the right environment can help diminish agitation and confusion. Farmington Square’s Memory Care program is designed with individualized memory care needs in mind.

Features of Farmington Square - Salem

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: Case by case