Bonaventure Senior Living - Salem Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.7

March 18, 2015

By Hiplady

The facility was beautiful, they really offered much for the senior. Unfortunately, it was too expensive for me. I gave them 4 stars as the dinner was poor. The gentleman that gave me the tour was very informative, and helpful.

December 26, 2014

Bonaventure of Salem was very nice. I like it a lot. The staff gave us a good tour. They took us into somebody's room because they didn't have any vacancies. It was very nice. It was more spacious than a lot of them. It was a bedroom and living room type thing. They showed us various activity areas and such. They have an exercise room and card tables. At that time, they were playing some floor game with bean bags. They also have like a classroom. They have two sets of dining rooms, which were very nice. Also the hallways were nice, and people were friendly. In the entry area, they have a little nice area where you can order coffee and drinks and such. Parking was good too. However, one thing I had a problem with was that they wanted $5000 to come in, which was not refundable. It was just like an admission fee. Also they didn't want people that needed to be assisted eating in their dining room, but they didn't want you to get trays in your room either.

September 13, 2014

By AshleyJ

We moved our parent into this facility when it first opened and haven't had any positive experiences. The facility is terribly understaffed and the turn over is extremely high. The meal service is horrible - terrible food and long waits. Our parents have housecleaning cleaning service which includes laundry, but our parents place looks dirty. We have contacted the director and assistants at Bonaventure many times with our concerns and got answers but no changes were made. We eventually contacted Oregon Adult Services though the state. The Oregon Adult Services was currently aware of issues and said the facility was under review. We are terribly disappointed as moving our parents again would be difficult.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Features of Bonaventure Senior Living - Salem

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4125/month

About Bonaventure Senior Living - Salem

Bonaventure Senior Living - Salem is an assisted living facility in Salem, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Bonaventure Senior Living - Salem for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bonaventure Senior Living - Salem