Alcove Assisted Living Facility
Reviews of Alcove Assisted Living Facility
No Reviews Yet!
About Alcove Assisted Living Facility
Our mission is to provide you with care and support at a time when you need it most. Here at the Alcove we promote and encourage our resident's to maintain their autonomy. We would love for you to consider Alcove as a stepping stone towards a more independent life. We would love the opportunity to provide you with a fun, warm welcoming atmosphere along with a loving, friendly staff that cares.
Our services includes:
- 24 hour supervision
- Medical Doctors, Psychiatrist. Ophthalmologist and Podiatrist available for on site visit's and medication.
- Nurse available daily for health care and administration of Medications as needed.
- Three nutritious meals daily along with snacks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Full Bathroom in each room
- Heating and A/C in each room
- On-Staff Maintenance Team
- Free Washer & Dryer
- Planned Activities
- Residents outings Via Van
- Medication Supervision
- Assisting with managing scheduling and transportation to medical appointments
- Se Habla Espanol
- And Much More!!!
Alcove Assisted Living Facility is located near Old Historic Northeast St. Petersburg just minutes away from the beautiful Bay-Walk. There's convenient access to the Public Transportation System, as well as beautiful walking trails, bike paths and parks all within walking distance. We are also just a few blocks away from a beautiful lake.
What Makes Us Special
We been in business since 1973 and our facility is owned and operated by a nurse. We are Licensed for Limited Mental Health and Limited Nursing Services.
Features of Alcove Assisted Living Facility
- Minimum Rate: $1850/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 40
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Lic AL6511