Alcove Assisted Living Facility
Reviews of Alcove Assisted Living Facility
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About Alcove Assisted Living Facility
Our mission is to provide you with care and support at a time when you need it most. Here at the Alcove we promote and encourage our resident's to maintain their autonomy. We would love for you to consider Alcove as a stepping stone towards a more independent life. We would love the opportunity to provide you with a fun, warm welcoming atmosphere along with a loving, friendly staff that cares.
Our services includes:
- 24 hour supervision
- Medical Doctors, Psychiatrist. Ophthalmologist and Podiatrist available for on site visit's and medication.
- Nurse available daily for health care and administration of Medications as needed.
- Three nutritious meals daily along with snacks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Full Bathroom in each room
- Heating and A/C in each room
- On-Staff Maintenance Team
- Free Washer & Dryer
- Planned Activities
- Residents outings Via Van
- Medication Supervision
- Assisting with managing scheduling and transportation to medical appointments
- Se Habla Espanol
- And Much More!!!
Alcove Assisted Living Facility is located near Old Historic Northeast St. Petersburg just minutes away from the beautiful Bay-Walk. There's convenient access to the Public Transportation System, as well as beautiful walking trails, bike paths and parks all within walking distance. We are also just a few blocks away from a beautiful lake.
What Makes Us Special
We been in business since 1973 and our facility is owned and operated by a nurse. We are Licensed for Limited Mental Health and Limited Nursing Services.
Features of Alcove Assisted Living Facility
- Minimum Rate: $1850/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 40
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Lic AL6511