New Perspective Highland Park Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.6

September 04, 2014

By Leslie32

The Keystone Communities are not really independent-living. They really are what I would consider the next level from that and they're excellent. They were the only other facility that I felt comfortable with having my mom in. The culture of care was present in every single staff person and they keep their health people for a long time. The food was excellent. The memory care patients that are in their memory care wing have these bracelets on them so if they get too close to the door, the alarm goes off. When we were doing a tour, that happened and the guy that we were doing the tour with, stopped immediately, excused himself and took care of the situation. I felt that was wonderful.

May 29, 2013

By Joy5

My family chose Keystone Communities Highland Park for my mother. The staff and the apartment are very nice. They have lots and lots of activities going on in the morning and afternoon. I've been to one of them and I was very impressed. I have not eaten there myself but my family has eaten there and they liked it. The building is so secure that they have a push button for you to come in and go out.

Photos of New Perspective Highland Park