Cerenity Senior Care - Humboldt

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Cerenity Senior Care - Humboldt

September 30, 2014

By Robin36

I was in a transitional care unit at Cerenity. I had a chance to see some of the facility for their independent and their assisted senior living. They also have memory care. It was a quick tour, but the facility itself seems very clean and well maintained. The grounds were very nice, well kept up, and clean. The rooms are modest, but they’re well furnished. They have a lot of nice outdoor areas for picnics and for sitting. On the bulletin board, I noticed a lot of extracurricular activities to do. There are religious services, and there’s a chapel and a church. There is a hair salon in the facility. They have a community calendar, and there are several events. When I was here before, the state fair was in progress and they had the state fair outing and museum visits. They have people come in demonstrating pets, animals, and things of that nature. It was an active community plus they have transportation. They have buses here. Very huge lobby lounge and it has a nice, big fireplace. The food is good. The dining area is clean and comfortable, and it’s decorated. There’s a large cafeteria/kitchen area that everybody goes down to to eat. It seemed to be spotless, and all the food care or the food workers all wear hair nets and gloves. They don’t allow people behind the doors in the food area. If somebody steps up there, they chase them out. I talked to a couple of the residents. They seemed happy to be here. The nursing staff that I had in the transition centers was excellent. The physical therapists were great. They’re some of the best I had as far as their attitude is concerned and their abilities. The aides were always helpful and always friendly. They all came up and shook my hand and asked how I was doing. They’re very, very good staff.

July 31, 2014

By Chris46

I visited friends and families who were at Humboldt-Cerenity (Cerenity Senior Care-Humboldt). It was a long-term facility for people that needed rehabilitation and those who were decapitated. I really had a deep feeling when I walked in there. The most part when they had support during the day, they were happy. I liked the way that the nurses took care of their patients. They had activities such as walking outside, do things and going into the game room, but I thought they needed to improve on their activities.

July 11, 2012

By JackieO1

During my visits to Cerenity Res on Humboldt, I have been very impressed by the level of care provided and the friendly environment. The staff do a great job making the residents feel right at home. My grandfather, who still lives in the facility, has found a whole new group of friends and thoroughly enjoys living at this facility. After my grandmother passed away, we were worried about my grandfather and how he would respond to life without his wife. While he misses her greatly, he find support from his new friends at Cerenity, and has thrived at the facility. There are always fun activities for the residents to enjoy, wonderful food, and the building is kept clean and tidy. It seems like a great place to live!

February 24, 2012

By JamesV

I think this is a very nice assisted living/senior care home. I have a relative that lives there and also one of my coworkers from last year lived there so I have been there many times. The place is CLEAN, the staff is very nice and helpful and all I have heard from the people that I know that have lived there have told me that all of the doctors and nurses are exceptional. My aunt who lives there had a bacterial infection and the doctors and nurses were there, by her side, 24 hours a day. It is my belief that they saved her life because of all the amazing care that she received. Also, the grounds of the place is very well kept and clean, secure and close to many stores and restaurants in the neighborhood. I have spoken with the security guards on the grounds and they have made me confident that they care about the safety about the residents. I really do not have anything negative to say about Cerenity except that it is expensive to live there, but for some people (like my aunt) it is totally worth it. This senior living facility is highly respected in the neighborhood and is a good place in my opinion because they really care about their residents.

February 02, 2012

By geegweeg

My elderly aunt lived at the Cerenity Senior Care center in Saint Paul, MN for a couple years up until last November and my husband and I visited her often. Her needs for scheduled medications, food, safety and other care we met with kind, friendly and reliable staff. I would recommend Cerenity for your elderly loved one.

About Cerenity Senior Care - Humboldt

The Care Center and assisted living and memory care Residence are located on a park-like campus on the west side of St. Paul. Situated on wooded bluffs, Humboldt offers spectacular views of downtown St. Paul and the Mississippi River Valley.

Map of Cerenity Senior Care - Humboldt