Reviews of Bentson Family Assisted Living Residence
May 24, 2011
Visited this facility
The Bentson Family Assisted Living Residence is part of Jewish Family and Children's Shalom Home services, located in St. Paul. The 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are very clean but they have somewhat of an institution like feeling more than a homey feel in my opinion. The resident I visited there said they liked the nursing staff and felt secure knowing they were available 24 hours in case of an emergency. The Jewish residents really appreciate the fact that they can get kosher food as part of 3 meals and snacks offered daily. The residents who I visited there said that they loved being able to schedule the van service, and also that they could get physical therapy on sight in the therapeutic warm pool. The local geographic area is considered average as far as crime reports, and the residents seem to really enjoy taking neighborhood walks. The staff seemed very friendly and accommodating.
Photos of Bentson Family Assisted Living Residence
Services & Amenities of Bentson Family Assisted Living Residence
- Minimum Rate: $5000/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $5000/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 66
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 26406
About Bentson Family Assisted Living Residence
The Bentson Family Assisted Living Residence features 48 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
Each tenant living in the Bentson receives the following services as part of the basic wellness package (included with monthly rent):
- Three Kosher meals per day
- Housekeeping weekly Laundry service – two loads per week
- Life enrichment programs and activities
- Transportation for planned excursions
- All utilities including telephone, basic cable television service, and wireless internet.
- Sholom Care home health care available 24-hours per day Licensed nursing personnel on-site seven days per week and on-call after hours as needed
- Wellness assessments and clinics by registered nurse Pendant and emergency call system
What Makes Us Special
Distinctive and inviting, discover all the Bentson has to offer. Live life in the comfort of your own “home” with additional assistance as needed.
Map of Bentson Family Assisted Living Residence