Reviews of Coastal Senior Living
Karen Tracy July 28, 2011
I am a friend or relative of a resident
I have a friend in this Facility and go to see her often. She is well taken care of and treated as a person not someone who cannot do for herself. The staff is excellent and caring and they help as needed. I highly recommend this Facility if your loved one can still do for themself but needs that extra touch.
From Coastal Senior Living
Our personal care home consists of homes of 24 beds. We are smaller and more intimate than large congregate settings yet larger than the family model homes. These “mid-size” homes allow the best of both worlds. We are larger and, therefore, more handicapped accessible. We have more staff and more activity than in smaller settings. However, we are still small enough to be non-institutional in character having the feel of a “home” away from home. Residents genuinely become like family and most resident families participate fully in the life at the homes.
Senior living services include the following:
- Assistance with personal care home or host home placement appropriate to the needs and location of the individual.
- 24-hour supervision and management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Nutritious meals and snacks served daily.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Health monitored by a registered nurse.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
What Makes Us Special
We go out of our way to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and take the time to listen to the needs of our residents, providing them with the right assisted living home for them.
Features of Coastal Senior Living
- Minimum Rate $2250/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age 55
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses 020030021
Location of Coastal Senior Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities