Parkshore Place Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.3

April 19, 2015

By Caring101910450

I visited Parkshore. The staff's work attitude was very positive. The rooms were nice, spacious, and bright. The dining room was nice. It was attractive. As for activities, they have yoga, swimming, water aerobics, cards, and crafts. They have fitness equipment. However, what I would suggest for them to improve on is the price.

March 17, 2015

Dad is in Parkshore and was first at assisted living, but a week later he fell, and we had to move him into assisted. I have done two moves in a month. The care of the staff is well for the assisted living. They have a gorgeous workout facility with a heated lap pool. People want to stay active, but they don’t want to leave the complex. That was one of the big selling points for my dad. Overall, the cleanliness and aesthetics are above average.

January 06, 2015

By Helen100530950

I just signed on at Parkshore, and I obviously like the place. I like the apartment; I have a dining room, living room, bedroom, kitchen, and a bath, and they also have a restaurant. The sanitation is excellent, and the location is fine.

October 26, 2014

Parkshore is not large, but it’s very friendly. It’s pretty, and it doesn’t look like an institution. The one we were looking at was two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a kitchen. If you are in the assisting living you have meals everyday, but if you’re in independent living, you will only have two meals a week, and the facility is very clean.

September 26, 2013

By Marjorie8

We visited Parkshore and it's a clean place. The facility is quite handy to where we are. The rooms were fine.

August 01, 2013

By Shirley24

I like Parkshore a lot because it was at Saint Louise Park which was were my parent where living before. It was my first choice. The apartments were nice and what I liked about them was that they had a separate building for assisted living but they were connected and if you started as independent living, you had first choice if you needed to go to assisted living. I didn't get the chance to eat the food there but I was able to talk to the people who lived there about it. They were very pleased and they had this kind of a bistro or like a coffee shop area. So, if you don't want to eat at the restaurant, there's this another area that adjoined the restaurant like a little casual coffee shop and they always make fresh pastries. They had a pool which was in the right size was always kept warm and they had exercise area. The view of the ground was very attractive and it was next to a park and it was in a good location.

June 26, 2013

By caring0390

Park Shores is a new facility and it has a pool. The location is good. Everything is located nearby. It's close to the clinic that we go to. It's also close to the hospital. The place is very nice. The staff that we saw is very accommodating and very helpful.

Let Us Search For You

• Minimum Memory Cost: $2095/month

• Hiking Trails
    • Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Housing with Services

About Parkshore Place

Parkshore Senior Community, comprised of Parkshore Place with independent living apartments and Parkwood Shores with assisted living and memory care apartments, is nestled on the edge of Wolfe Lake Park in the heart of St Louis Park. Luxury apartment homes with beautiful views...a setting convenient to services and activities...a vibrant community of friends who feel like family...charming facilities and grounds...this campus has carved a niche among the most premier senior housing communities in Minneapolis and offers the best in senior living. The Park Club, an on-site health and wellness center, features both aquatic and land-based fitness programs. Exercise classes and individualized instruction such as strength training and water aerobics provide residents the opportunity to be fit, healthy, and improve the quality of their lives.

Map of Parkshore Place