The Harbor: Retirement Apartments

Overview of Ratings

4.9

June 29, 2012

By Debra3

My mom was in their independent facility with my Dad. They lived there independently. She broke her hip and she was gone for about 8 months to live with my sister after the incident. It didn't work out so we had her placed back with Cape Albeon in their assisted living section. It's beautiful facility with a very home-like setting. My parents are from the east coast from Massachusetts and the facility got a theme like that. It's very comfortable for them and they just love it there specially my Dad. The staff were wonderful. They were kind, considerate and welcoming. They are always more than willing to help. Their room is just about 600 sq ft in size but it's very adorable. It has a little kitchen and a very nice bath. She has a full sized bed with a plenty of space around. She has a little couch in there, a chair and a TV. It has cabinets are they have beautiful carpeting. It's not that cheap living there, it's like $4200 per month.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About The Harbor: Retirement Apartments

The Harbor: Retirement Apartments is an assisted living facility in Saint Louis, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Harbor: Retirement Apartments for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Harbor: Retirement Apartments