Nazareth Living Center

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Nazareth Living Center

September 29, 2016

By Arline078130

I’m going into the Nazareth Living Center. They have one part that has already been finished, and that’s what I toured. The part I’m going to move into is under construction right now. It was pleasant and well-lit, and the halls were wide with lots of good lighting. The personnel just could not have been more helpful, and there are a number of nuns that live there that I ran into the hallways, and they just could not have been more delightful. The facilities are first class. They have an exercise room, a library, a computer room, daily masses, a nice dining facility, and a garage. You have an indoor place to park. It has everything that I think I would want. One of things I particularly like is the full-service kitchen, and it also has a washer and dryer in the unit.

December 11, 2015

By Anonymous117420950

Nazareth Living Center was a bit older, but they were building a new one. They have transportation services.

April 28, 2012

By Amg1

I thought the staff was top notch at Nazareth. They have done a lot of great improvements over the years, as this is an old retirement home for Catholic sisters that later incorporated the general public. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. I thought that there were a lot of activities as well. Parking was not very good and parts of the buildings are still very old.

January 28, 2012

By paulschmidt92

My grandmother was admitted to Nazareth Living Center about four years ago. She could not function because of her Alzheimer disease. She never knew where she was, but this facility treated her like a human being. Not like some nursing homes that tend to treat their residents like animals. They loved on her, treated her like she was their grandmother. Also the staff is very friendly to the family of the resident. They know that is hard to see your loved one get old and not be able to function. Being kind a warm to my family is what has set this facility apart from the others. No one wants to put their loved one in a nursing home unless they must. Being able to come to this facility and just sit with my grandmother and spend time with her, for about two years while she slowly died meant the world to me. I would recommend this facility to anyone and everyone who has a loved one who needs extra care.

August 10, 2011

By Neuhoff

"My husband's grandmother lives in this facility, and we've been very impressed with the care she's been receiving. The staff is friendly, her daily needs are met in a timely and high-quality manner.It was a very difficult decision for the family to move her into a nursing home. Nazareth made that transition easier. We feel confident that we've chosen the right home for her and would recommend this facility to other families."

June 05, 2011

By SuperNath

Visited this facility

I recently toured this facility because I was visiting my friend who works there. I had visited previously while I was in elementary school because I participated in various contests for children that were held by the facility. The staff are extremely friendly and courteous to their visitors as well as to members of the facility. I enjoy speaking with older people, for I find their life stories to be very intriguing. If I had to choose an assisted living facility for myself or a family member, I would Nazareth. The building is fairly new, and I was impressed by the layout and style of it. The dining area is very clean and hosted a variety of meal choices. Each week, the center holds a variety of activities, including children from local grade schools coming to play bingo, aerobic and yoga classes, or even ice cream socials. I would highly recommend this establishment for anyone who is looking for an assisted living facility.

About Nazareth Living Center

Nazareth Living Center is an assisted living facility in Saint Louis, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Nazareth Living Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Nazareth Living Center