Nazareth Living Center

#2 NAZARETH LANE, Saint Louis, MO, 63129

Reviews of Nazareth Living Center

SuperNath June 05, 2011

Visited this facility

I recently toured this facility because I was visiting my friend who works there. I had visited previously while I was in elementary school because I participated in various contests for children that were held by the facility. The staff are extremely friendly and courteous to their visitors as well as to members of the facility. I enjoy speaking with older people, for I find their life stories to be very intriguing. If I had to choose an assisted living facility for myself or a family member, I would Nazareth. The building is fairly new, and I was impressed by the layout and style of it. The dining area is very clean and hosted a variety of meal choices. Each week, the center holds a variety of activities, including children from local grade schools coming to play bingo, aerobic and yoga classes, or even ice cream socials. I would highly recommend this establishment for anyone who is looking for an assisted living facility.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Nazareth Living Center

Nazareth Living Center is an assisted living facility in Saint Louis, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Nazareth Living Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Nazareth Living Center