Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Friendship Village Sunset Hills | St. Louis, MO
Overview of Ratings
February 26, 2014
I am a friend or relative of a resident
May 25, 2012
I visited this facility
January 05, 2012
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Friendship Village Sunset Hills
Features of Friendship Village Sunset Hills
- Minimum Rate: $3900/month
About Friendship Village Sunset Hills
At Fountain View, we know that when it comes to assisted living, you want more than a helping hand at the right time. You want a sense of well-being, personal freedom and the feeling of a comfortable lifestyle surrounded by people you know and trust. With 61 beautiful apartments, Fountain View is a small, welcoming assisted living community. Beautifully decorated with Mission style furnishings, the setting is very residential, with many common living spaces.
At Fountain View, we offer many services and amenities that set us apart:
- Community: We're nestled in the heart of Sunset Hills and built on the solid 30 year reputation of Friendship Village.
- Superior Health Care: Our staff includes a full-time RN and 24 hr/day licensed nurse, personal caregivers who are ready to meet your individual needs - with priority access to our on-site skilled nursing if ever needed.
- Dining Program: Three well-balanced meals every day with a wide array of choices.
- Activities: Our full-time social director coordinates weekly bus outings to local favorites, spiritual wellness programming and regular community and family events.
Call us today to learn more
Minimum Monthly Rate: $3,900/month
Maximum Monthly Rate: $6,895/month
Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System
Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Overnight Guest Room, Guest Meals, Pharmaceutical Service, Transportation