Cape Albeon

3380 Lake Bend Drive, Saint Louis, MO, 63088

Reviews of Cape Albeon

Caring78426250 March 13, 2014

Cape Albeon is a very nice place and they had three levels of care. It’s been lived in, but it has been remodelled. It sits in a couple of lakes, which are nice, so you can go fishing or hike around the lake. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They have trips to the store and doctors. They have a pool for aquatic activities.

Martha8 July 30, 2013

Cape Albeon was a nice looking place. The surrounding was absolutely beautiful and neat. The staff was very charming, pleasant and smiley. The rooms were very adequate and very well done. They had a restaurant open the whole day for any kind of food you wanted. I ate some of the food and they were excellent. I would recommend it to others.

Debra3 June 29, 2012

My mom was in their independent facility with my Dad. They lived there independently. She broke her hip and she was gone for about 8 months to live with my sister after the incident. It didn't work out so we had her placed back with Cape Albeon in their assisted living section. It's beautiful facility with a very home-like setting. My parents are from the east coast from Massachusetts and the facility got a theme like that. It's very comfortable for them and they just love it there specially my Dad. The staff were wonderful. They were kind, considerate and welcoming. They are always more than willing to help. Their room is just about 600 sq ft in size but it's very adorable. It has a little kitchen and a very nice bath. She has a full sized bed with a plenty of space around. She has a little couch in there, a chair and a TV. It has cabinets are they have beautiful carpeting. It's not that cheap living there, it's like $4200 per month.

About Cape Albeon

Cape Albeon is an assisted living facility in Saint Louis, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cape Albeon for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Cape Albeon