Autumn View Gardens

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Autumn View Gardens

September 11, 2013

By RG- Family member

Autumn View was the perfect match for my parents...big enough to have all the needed services (like physical therapy and activities) but small enough to be easy to navigate and have a very personal feel and touch. Staff is friendly, leadership is effective. When my dad passed, there was a loving community to support my mom. As her abilities decline, there are friends, neighbors, and staff to help her get the most out of her day to day life. We are at 3+ years of very good experience and running...I highly recommend.

July 11, 2012

By Kayla2

Before I visited this facility to see my grandpa I had a preconceived notion about how it would be. I thought all retirement homes would be disgusting,boring, and lifeless. Well this wasn't the case for my grandfather. To my surprise it was actually pretty clean,it wasn't gross as I had imagined in fact Autumn View Gardens seemed pretty much like a high end hotel. It was so nice and vibrant that I wanted to stay. The staff were always available, I must say that one of the amenities they have is onsite physical therapy which was an extreme plus for my grandpa. I honestly felt this was the best place that he could possibly spend his last days. The few months I visited him,he never had a complaint...well one, he always complained that they were too helpful,whatever that means. I thought I would never trust a retirement home after hearing so many horrible stories about them from friends,but quite frankly I don't have any complaints, Autumn View Gardens was amazing.

About Autumn View Gardens

Autumn View Gardens is an assisted living facility in Saint Louis, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Autumn View Gardens for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Autumn View Gardens